john commuta/debt to wealth / return of product

Baltimore, United States Review updated:
I RETURNED THIS PRODUCT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON THE RETURN LABEL IN THE BOX WHICH WAS IN COLORADO...I HAVE A POST OFFICE RECEIPT..BUT I WAS TOLD BY THEIR C/S REP THAT IT WAS THE WRONG ADDRESS AND I WOULD STILL BE CHARGED UNTIL I RETURN THE PACKAGE TO ILLINOIS..HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH THIS COMPANY ?????
Ji

Comments

Re
  31st of Mar, 2009
I called to get the John Commuta "free" cd and was told that the only thing that was going to be charged to me was the $4.95 shipping charge. On the same call I questioned the rep about the "free" cd and told him that I did not want the other things. He said that I would get the free cd and not the other material. It came anyway! They then charged me the $79.99 first payment and when I called to complain, the rep (who was very rude) said that the materials were now mine and they would not take them back! He played an altered tape twice to try to prove a point and I know exactly what I said. Buyers beware! This is a real SCAM! Renee Gibbs, Fayetteville, NC
Wa
  18th of Sep, 2012
I fell for this. Then my husband lost his job. I called, was only able to leave a voicemail. Told them I could not participate in program any longer. Then my account was charged $109.85.