JOHN ANDRADE / SCAMMER

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4802318614

John Andrade is a professional Scammer, Beware Phoenix residents of this man.

John Andrade has complaints for his business A&A General Contractors as well as his other business aexco cabinetry installation.

John Andrade scammed me on Mobile Phones, he was posting on Craigslist and i was trying to buy a few phones to sell on ebay, I met with him twice, he made me feel comfortable, CLAIMED HIS WIFE LISA ANDRADE has an FCC liscense which allowed them to get phones at bulk prices... took close to a $1000 down payment from me, gave me a reciept & his DL # so i felt he was legit...

Since then i have never seen the phones, and each day he makes a rediculous story up on why he has not given them to me, THEN BY CHANCE i ran into ANOTHER PERSON HE PULLED THE SAME SCAM ON...The man is a theif, a low life, no ethics, no manhood, the lowest form of society!

You will be reading about his arrest very soon, as myself and 2 other people are all going to file a criminal complaint, according to the police his crime is "Theft By Fraud" also we will be going after him civily to get our money back!

**John if you are reading this, WE WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE & HELL, YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH STEALING HONEST WORKING PEOPLES MONEY YOU ###***

Comments

• Lo
      13th of Sep, 2009

Pic of his business card he uses, give him a call and say hi ;)

22nd of Jan, 2011

This is the card I am holding, I want to group up and get Alec Andrade aka John Andrade, to come to meet me and then you have your chance to meet him again, with me present. I want to confront him and then I have another person to confirm the Scammer he is.

Mark G. Cooper
    602-323-0777
    4806788601(cell)

• Pa
      1st of Mar, 2011
    JOHN ANDRADE - Don't do business with him
    John Andrade

Since posting this, another person from this forum has come out and said they were scammed by him as well

So as some of you had seen, I posted a few items for sale in the for sale section, sold and got good feedback from a CB member. Now I’m out of inventory, out of money after I had built a website based on some scammers promises…here is how it goes..

I wanted to expand my business and find a good supplier of wholesale BlackBerry’s, i searched for phones on Craigslist and came across a guy named JOHN ANDRADE of Phoenix, AZ who said he can supply and that his wife has an FCC license and he gets the phones cheap.

I met with John Andrade for dinner last week, he assured me he can supply, i asked to see inventory he explained he doesn’t keep inventory and gets the devices drop shipped to him, this is actually not strange in this business. The next day I met him for dinner again and ordered 1 curve 8900, 1 Bold 9000 1 Tour 9630 & 2 iphone 3GS, I gave him a down payment of $775 and the rest I said I would give on delivery, now mind you this guy seemed like a gentleman, he was older, spoke well, ETC…He gave me a receipt for my money and I took down his Drivers License number, he said I would have the products within 1 day, I said great.

The next day came around, nothing, I said ok maybe it’s because it’s the holiday weekend, he said they will be in Tuesday, Tuesday came around he started ignoring my calls and telling me the products are on the FEDEX truck but said he doesn’t have the tracking with him…Wednesday came around, again he avoided me, told me he has the products but is busy and can’t’ give them to me, Thursday came and he started cussing at me telling me i “only care about myself” are you kidding me? this guy is Nuts…anyways he finally sends me a text and tells me ” i believe in Karma and just lost $200 today so I will give you your things back” of course after he won’t answer his phone or anything!

I called the Phoenix PD, they said he is already wanted but would not tell me why, then i searched JOHN ANDRADE A&A general contracting online *his business card* and found that he has scammed a few people as well…

So long story short BE CAREFUL WHO YOU DO BUSINESS WITH… this guy is a member of this forum but I don’t know his user name..if anyone here in Phoenix is doing business with anyone BE VERY CAREFUL..