Joey Brown Real Estate / Don't waste your time

This realtor Joey Brown in Anderson SC should be avoided at all costs. He lacks and customer service skills and when we approached him to get information about a home, the first question out of his mouth "When you wanna see the house?"

We are relocating to SC and he said that there were no pictures of the interior, he was not going to get any and if we sent someone to see the house, they could not take pictures. What is he running a brothel?

He had no information about his own listing and he failed to work for our needs. Stay away from this guy and if you happen to trip over him on the internet, keep walking. You'll thank me later.

Joey Brown

JOEY BROWN REAL ESTATE

Office:[protected]

Toll Free:[protected]

Fax:[protected]

What a sad sack of flesh, better suited for working at McDonalds than with people’s personal investments.

Va

Comments

• Mi
      15th of Jul, 2008

bonjour, je suis très décue de votre annonce, où le gars vas très vite pour aller manger chez Buger King, on nous anonces pour dire que la vitesse tue, je comprends pas pourquoi on continue a faire des annonces comme ca, je désaprouve complètement et j`espère que, si elle n`est pas retirer, je vais faire une plainte a la personne responsable de la sécurité routière
    merci de me lire
    Micheline Proulx
    Beauharnois

• Am
      12th of Aug, 2008

This information is completely false. I have worked personally with Joey Brown on several occasions. He was very dedicated in helping sell my land and house. Joey was upfront and honest with me and nothing but accommodating to my needs.

• Le
      13th of Sep, 2008

The complainer must have approached Joey Brown with his own set of issues and with an attitude. I have worked with Joey on 2 purchases and 1 sale. Why would I repeat if he was anything but professional, polite and easy to work with. I am not a fan of realtors, but he is the best I have worked with.

20th of May, 2011

Joey brown a crook. I purchased a house thru joey brown and 3 weeks later the roof started leaking.I contacted joey about that not being disclosed on the disclosure. He pretty much told me jump off a bridge. He don't have time for me

• St
      16th of Mar, 2017

I have done business with Joey Brown for over 30 years. I admit he is unique, but he is a true professional that will not run you around when you are not qualified or looking for an impossible purchase. His time is his only means of making a living and he does not want to waste it. Also! what is wrong with someone that works at a fast food establishment? I started my employment at one when I was 16 years old and today I am worth several million dollars. I do not even know you but it is a shame when someone will take the time to attack the character of a person from a brief encounter. And by the way, Joey has sold several thousand dollars of my property for me.