Joel Cheeves / more truth... unbelieveable that she has the nerve to do something like this

1 MD, United States Review updated:

I have know cheeves for over 5 years. Although we have never met in person, doesn't mean that I haven't been accused of it by betsy. That woman has some serious mental problems. She lacks trust, faith, humility, and grace. She thinks she knows what is going on and she is so far from the truth on so many subject. I have never met a woman that loves to toment he man like she has done with cheeves. She has such a poor outlook no wonder why she never has happiness, and doubtful that she will ever find happiness. She has harassed me on several occassions in regards to cheeves. She never listened when I told her that I am happy with my relationship with my man which isnt cheeves. Recently married I have the world and a really great man. She really needs mental psych help.

Spic

More Joel Cheeves Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sp
      17th of Jun, 2008

SHE NEEDS A PSYCH EVAL

26th of Jun, 2008

Funny how you can make all these accusations about me, yet you "have never met him in perosn" You have no clue what he does. Of course he makes himself out to be the good one.

To bad you did a search for his name and had to make a comment.
    I have found happiness but unfortunltey the child involved wont have her real father.

Its just sad.

• Le
      6th of Jul, 2008

I was browsing through this posting on this man and thought this post was amusing. The original post tells of a man who finds women via the internet for relationships and aparent lies, yet you are telling what a great person this man is yet you have never met him. LOL
    I had to laugh. I am lucky enough to not have to deal with any of this type of disaster so good luck to you all.

• Tr
      15th of Jul, 2008

Sounds like you need to find your own business and stay out of theirs. If your not involved with him then why does it matter if anyone has the nerve to post their opinion.
    Thats why we live here. Its a free country.
    I agree, either he told her to type this comment or she is stuck way far up his ###. Either way, they are still involved I see.

• Th
      26th of Sep, 2008

I think it's funny how people defend these selfish dead beats .I also think the person who wrote this is the idiot who's sleeping with this jerk. The other woman in these mens lives all fall for the same line of ###.Woman wake up it happens everyday, but until it happens to you don't judge, most men read from the same book. and they all act like victims please give me a break

1st of Nov, 2008

im sleeping with him now!!!

11th of Nov, 2008

Then why dont you get him to move in with you then. He tells everyone Im crazy anyway so he shouldnt be living with me.

21st of Nov, 2008

Good to know

13th of Jul, 2011

betsy is a beautiful woman with a big heart!

• Sl
      9th of Jul, 2013

Good for.exposing.this parasite Betsy! I had douche like that and now.potential victims will be.warned!