Joel Cheeves / Deadbeat dad!

1 Annapolis, MD, United States Review updated:

Joel Cheeves originally from Philadelphia, PA, calls himself a singer/songwriter/DJ etc. This man goes from woman to woman leaching off whatever he can get. And is good at it. He always has a car, new computers, new clothes, new shoes. He will move any place in the country to be where the money is. He uses the internet to met his followers, usually paltalk messenger or camfrog or any other webcam chat there is out there. He will check you out for a while then make his move. He tries to keep many women at a time. He is very good at getting women to believe him.

For those such women who read this, and i know you are reading it because your emailing me... he has a daughter besides his oldest with his ex wife (who he still sleeps with also) who was born august of 2006. He is not working as he said it will be a cold day in hell before he pays child support, he got laid off from his last job before we went to court and the support is coming out of his unemployment.

He is a deadbeat and would rather keep his children a secret so his women don't know what a deadbeat he is. BEWARE of Joel Cheeves 02/27/1967.

Be

Comments

• Be
      15th of Mar, 2008

Sorry about all my misspells. I was typing in quite a hurry.

• Le
      26th of Apr, 2008

Im sending you an email. I was one.

• Si
      11th of Jun, 2008

He got me...not once...but twice!! Shame on me!! He will try to tell you Betsy is crazy and vindictive, but she is not. She is speaking the absolute truth! He is difficult to get rid of...very difficult. Run as far as you can from him.

• Th
      20th of Jun, 2008

I wish I had done this search when I first met him. 9 1/2 months of his screwing around on me, ###ting me like I am a fool. I guess I was. I will be emailing you. He had me spending money on him, and when the money wasn't there for him, he ran away from me. This man is something else ladies. He can make you believe him and you will not know what he is doing until you read these postings. He has a criminal record too. I wish I had not ever met him.

• Tr
      15th of Jul, 2008

He lived with me for about 6 months. Wouldnt get a job. Used my car. My money. Sure had me fooled. Said he needed to be on the chat programs to help his music career. I guess sleeping around helps his career. Seems like it is his only career.

22nd of Sep, 2008

I see "Jo" wrote the third comment down. He is living with her again now. I bet she wishes she could retract her comment since she obviously didnt mean it. Goes to show how good of a game he really talks. Scary.

25th of Sep, 2008

E-Mail from "joann" to "Betsy" (https://www.complaintsboard.com)
    Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:15:15 -0500
    If you write one more thing about either of us on the internet, my attorney will pursue with charges. Regardless of your OPINION of anyone, you have no right to slander and defame people. I understand you are in need of medication and medical help, but you must seek that help and quit trying to ruin other people's lives just because you can't have what you want.

• Th
      26th of Sep, 2008

I think it's funny how people defend these selfish dead beats .I also think the person who wrote this is the idiot who's sleeping with this jerk. The other woman in these mens lives all fall for the same line of ###.Woman wake up it happens everyday, but until it happens to you don't judge, most men read from the same book. and they all act like victims please give me a break

• Im
      20th of Aug, 2011

he is ###!

• Wh
      23rd of Mar, 2012

and now he lives in England

8th of Jul, 2013

nevermind. doesnt matter.

9th of Jul, 2013

you can always try facebook...Cheesetracks or Jamal Mrdjcheese Daycon...

9th of Jan, 2014

I'm his little sister his only sister yea my brother is something else but umm y'all all slept with him y'all all had something to do with so y'all siting here bashing him y'all was right along with him...and Betsy u need not to talk cuz you was with his deadbeat ### and then went and [censored]d around with his brother my brother as well so your just as nasty and disgusting just as much as he is...I'm not gonna put so much on here but even though I don't talk to my brother Joel that is still my brother he is still blood and I will still ride or kill any ### for my brother any of my brothers. So if anything y'all need to look at y'all self because y'all all felt for it so keep my brothers name off these social networks u wanna bash somebody bash your own damn self...again I'm his sister so watch what come out your mouth :) thanx

• Uk
      10th of Jan, 2014

Bloody hell another bogey claiming a family member. The beastly man has 3 sisters here in UK. That bloke is a predator. Chap always looking for totty. Everyone says they are his sister. They will be the next ones posting a bit. Shame on men like him. Tricking everyone and have "sisters" blaming everyone else not him. Wanker!!!

10th of Jan, 2014

Umm I'll show u a family picture of me my brother and are dad real talk u don't know me Joel cheeves has me his sister senai cheeves his brother lamont cheeves his other brother Dax cheeves his other brother Daniel cheeves need I say more has a daughter lark my niece need I say more u don't believe me ask Besty now again watch ya mouth cuz that's my brother

10th of Jan, 2014

What I gotta lie for ask ya home girl Besty senai cheeves is my name his brother lamont cheeves my brother Dax cheeves and Daniel cheeves yes all my brother as well as Joel cheeves his daughter lark yes my niece so chill all that out y'all all [censored]d him and he took y'all ### y'all fell for it so let it be...

28th of Mar, 2014

And here he is

29th of Mar, 2014

Joel CeeCheeves

• Ge
      3rd of Apr, 2014

Really? Seriously? His lil sister is right. Why don't all of you get on with your lives? As far a him having all these 'sistas' get a life UK404F
    Cheese is that kind of guy...he has MANY FEMALE FRIENDS...they aren't necessarily booty calls. And yes, he does have booty calls, but you know what?? It's our own fault if we allow that to happen. No one says you have to stay with a man if he doesn't make a commitment to you. If you choose to sleep with a man over and over again knowing he's not committed to you and knowing he sees other women..whose fault is that? Your own damn fault. The man is in England, working on his career...WHY IN THE HELL DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE HIM BE? HE'S NOT A BAD PERSON...HE'S JUST TRYING TO MAKE A LIFE FOR HIMSELF. Enough already. Betsy, you have been at it for years..but you are the one that constantly had him in and out of your life, you encouraged his behavior..so for God's sake, get a life, move on with yours ALL OF YOU. Dont' talk about what this man did over the years. NONE of you know where he is or what he is doing now and quite frankly? I think you keep it going because in reality you still want him and hope he will give you attention by responding to your negative ###. Well check this out...bs like this?? Pushes him further away. if you are done with him...be DONE...move on..realize he's not going to be with you, what you allowed to happen is no one's fault but your own. GET A [censored]G LIFE AND LET THIS MAN HAVE HIS.

9th of Apr, 2014

Actually I do know where he is. .. He lives in Leeds and he is doing what he is best at...lieing and cheating his way thru life. I met Joel/Jamal/Mrdjcheese feb 2013 and he told me he was married to the woman who initially brought him to England 5 years ago, but the marriage had broken down and he was moving into his own place when he had got his citizenship finalised and could start work. I had no reason to disbelieve him. The next six months saw him regularly at my home weekends. . whole weeks and eventually staying for over a month. My children and my family and friends liked him. However some things didn't add up so I inboxed his wife. To be fair 80% of what he told me was true. He was still in a relationship with his wife when he first met me and had been seeing another woman as well. She told me he was moving out and a couple of weeks later he came to my house with his things. He found a place to rent in Leeds and I stayed there regular. His wife posted something on his fb page and I contacted her to ask why. SHe called me a tramp saying I was trying to break her marriage up ????? I showed her messages pointed out they lived apart and told her he came to live with me but she refused to acknowledge the truth instead she told me he sees a woman in Blackpool and 2 more in Derby !!! But she is quite happy to turn a blind eye to them if they don't contact her. Cheese messaged me and said I was never anything to him and I had caused him to much drama and not to message him again. That was 27 th feb 2014 so apart from his sister (who is right to defend her family regardless of what they have done )the rest who defend this pathetic fake parasite don't know him at all. I have many messages from him and the messages from Lesley Cheeves/Franks his wife that will prove i am telling the truth. He has wasted a year of my life and also cost me a small fortune. He is of onto the next one and I am left to pick up my life and start again. He is a manipulative clever man and I wish I had never met him.