Joe Young Law / joe young law

1 8000 Painter Ave, Suite 200Whittier, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 562-360-1198

Don't hire this firm! They make claims that you have a great case, get your money, drop your case, make excuses and don't return your call. Stay away! I wish we never hired them-now we're out $3, 500!

Comments

26th of Mar, 2010

Dear Kristof,

I am so pleased that we were able to settle our differences yesterday . . . truly, I am. It was very difficult for me to have an unhappy client. Certainly, this is not what I would have ever desired.

I am pleased to confirm that you have agreed & are happy to accept a return of $1750 and that a check will be making its way to you before April 15, 2010. Additionally, we have agreed to prepare your tax returns free of charge for the next ten years, or to give you a credit of $1750 in free legal services in the future.

Kristof, I do stand by the work performed by the Firm and believe we fulfilled our obligation although the result was not favorable. I am truly pained that we were not able to reach a good disposition in your case. If we all had unlimited resources, I would have loved to challenge this case on constitutional grounds as a violation of your due process rights . . . I still believe in your case and our position.

I wish you all the best in the years to come. Please rely on me should you need any legal services in the future. Thank you for your trust and agreeability.

Sincerely,

joeyounglaw.com

• Be
      26th of Mar, 2010

Dear Joe,

Thank you for efforts to resolve our situation in a mutually positive manor. I appreciate your decision to work with me until this matter could be resolved. I am grateful for the extra effort and offer of tax/legal services in the future in addition to the refund of $1750 and look forward to working with you again. Legal situations are difficult matters at the best of times-thank you again for working with us.

• Mi
      27th of Sep, 2015

Dear Kristof,

Thank you for your time and attention to this email! First I would like to say Joe Young is the best Con Man in the business! So much so he never provided a full return for a matter that was obviously not in your favor or agreed from the start of the case! You should of sued him! It makes thing's so much more interesting to challenge your disputes in litigation! This lawyer has owed me a thousand dollars for about a year and a half! I was in custody when he ran off with my money and I had gone through State Bar Arbitration and was Awarded a return at 10% interest. You would think it would of ended there but, you'd be completely wrong! The lawyer was so focused on keeping the $5 k, that he filed a lawsuit against my with the hope's I would end up losing by Default being I couldn't attend the Court hearing due to my incarceration. I ended up sending a Letter to the Courts with all my evidence from the recently won Arbitration Hearing and explained what it was he was trying to accomplish and the courts ordered in my favor again! Joe being in the criminal mentality he was in only offered a payment plan of $250. a Month and I had every excuse spit in my direction possible why he couldn't make some of the payments here and there. Naturally, towards the end the payments he discontinued the payment's with a balance of a thousand dollars and it been about a year and a half since I was able to reach him at the numbers that were provided! Now that he is on leave from the State Bar this Attorney seems to think I shouldn't be paid the remaining balance of a thousand dollars. I hate people like this and how the system never seems to be in favor of someone recently released or that one of these lawyers could ever do anything wrong but, last time I looked Joe Young had an arrest record as well? Naturally the Court's will do him favors and keep things away from the public views but this Lawyer is the worst kind of criminal! Like so many others I have seen arrested and let go with no record to show yhey had ever been arrested? Is this the firm you would hire? Think about it! Yours truly, Michael O'Mara