Joe Handyman / No show, no call

1 9913 Maple StreetGibsonton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 813-677-0055 or 813-650-7509

We had a scheduled 9AM apointment to have pressure washing done to our home, fireplaces & pool. Spent well over an hour bringing everything from the lanai out onto the lawn. Call "Joe" at 9:35Am & he seemed shocked, he had to call his "crew" & call us back. He called back & advised his "crew" had been in an accident (and they didn't call their boss??). When my husband questioned him, he hung up on us.

When I called to make an appointment I got the impression this was a 1-man show & I still believe this is the case. "Joe" just decided to take the day off or forgot to pencil us in & blamed it on his make-believe, just-been-in-an-accident "crew". AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

Comments

• Be
      4th of Jul, 2009

Good ole Joe, agreed to install new bathtub fixtures for a friend of mine. After struggling with the project, he told her that she had purchased the wrong type of equipment. He said he would take it back for her and get the right stuff.

Well, he returned it all right, and took the cash and has not been heard from since. Warn eveyone you know to stay away from this man!