Joe Diluca / Lawyer who acts against client

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Why.did I not check the history of joe diluca before I hired him. He is just too smooth. I got totally screwed over by this horrible man. I can't use words to describe his treachery.
He wants his name out there and he wants to be a judge. Tat frightens me to have such an arrogant jerk as a judge would be terrible..he hates the poor because they're ### is a view he openly shares. He quietly hates anyone more successful, he especially is jealous of those with more money. Make sure he doesn't know about your finances or he will sell you out and charge you as much as his sweaty palms squeeze out. Even if yu meet him and don't use him keep your wallet hidden. He is a bad person, he is a bad lawyer. If you are his client enjoy getting screwed over by a pro. He could sell you out as he smiles at you. 13 lawyers who were partners with him I his career of the as, e length can tell you that. Average stay as an associate less than two years.

Wo
Jun 17, 2013

More Joe Diluca Complaints & Reviews

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2013

Joe diluca is everything a lawyer hater expects of a lawyer.
    My dad used to say a man who thinks he's smarter than he is, is the definition of a fool. Someone mentioned he used to sell used cars. It must not be true . Why give up a career created to perfectly match your personality and abilities.
    Joe is a fool. All be it a dangerous one full of sound and fury and signifying nothing. If you need an extra tooth I am certain for a dollar he 'd sell his mothers or "his" sons.
    Who's his son's biological father...next post ...joe the fool learns the truth

30th of Oct, 2013

Joe diluca is a piece of work. The two-faced ### kissing puke is abad joke. He will do or say anything for a dollar or to gain acceptance . Truth is joe is too crass to ever be accepted amongst those whose acceptance he sold his soul for.
    I pity those clients who are naive enough to fall for this slick sheister.