Jodie O' Brien of South Port Ct. / Decietful lies, slander, mentally instable and really mean and cruel.

160 Cedar Rd.South Port, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: Has been changed.

Go here to see the truth of what happened. As for the other posts...bogus and from a 3rd party- NOT Jodie...
This happened in 2006 and Jodie didn't post on here until 208...
come on!!!
Jodie has slandered my name 2 years after our dispute first started and I have let it go for wayyyy to long.
I was PAID in full after paypal reviewed her bogus claims and issued ALL of my money back.
I have had IP's subpoenaed and she has "falsly" accused me on [redacted] of meeting her in Chicago at a Walmart and never giving her a puppy in return.
Never happened and if so post the police reports on her as I have posted the noterized statements from the people that delivered him to her.
Bottom line - she feels so bad about herself...she tried to bring me down.
Not going to happen...
Sorry.
Not only that but she has 3rd parties involved in her slanderous play.

Comments

Jo
  15th of Oct, 2008
Kelly, this RIGHT here is what i am talking about.
WHY do you keep brining this up? do you not have anything better to do??? Get over it already, you scammed me and LOST. You make up LIES about me all the time. NO ONE believes anything you say. People see your posts on ripoff and laugh at YOU. They see right thru your insane ramblings. If you have a problem with a person you deal professionally with it, you dont act like a 5 year old and make fun of people. You acutally helped my side of the case by acting like that. People saw you for what you are and didnt even need to second guess who was the one telling the truth. For the LAST time Kelly, grow up, do something USEFUL with your time, why dont you help at a local shelter or go to a old age home? Instead of countless hours writing garbage on line?? Do something USEFUL and helpful with your time, you might feel a whole lot better about YOURSELF and not try to bring others down to your level.