Jodi Johnston / Con-Artist

1 WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 509-679-4821

Jodi Johnston will RIP YOU OFF! All for the sake of your child!
She asks you to prepay for pageants, items, etc...and then when your child wins, doesn't pay them their winnings!
She has been in jail for fraud, amoung other things. BE WARE! SHE'S THE SAME OLD JODI! SHE WILL STEAL YOU BLIND IF YOU LET HER! JUST ASK THE NATIONAL OFFICE FOR AMERICAN COED. THEY HAD TO COVER $17, 000.00 in UNPAID DEBT IN 2008!!!

Gr

Comments

• Ca
      3rd of Jan, 2009

I recently (december) contacted miss Jodi with regards to entering my daughter and she informed me that she had taken another position and I was to contact a Patty. I did, (Patty happened to be the National Director) and in talking with Patty, she expressed regret in loosing one of her best directors. Maybe more information would or might help others with your expressed concern.

• Ca
      5th of Jan, 2009

FYI JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NATIONALS AND JODI HERSELF AND THIS COULDNT BE FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH AND IS FALSE. I SEE A GREAT LIABILITY IN EVEN POSTING SUCH A STATEMENT. I MADE BOTH PARTIES AWARE OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS.

• Ri
      17th of Aug, 2011

She has two convictions for stealing credit card numbers and using the numbers for personal gain. I think if someone wants to do the research, it is not that hard to find. It isn't even that hard to find the Tri-Cities police officer that tracked her for several years and assisted on bringing the evidence to bear. She's very slick. Can someone be convicted twice of financial crimes and make a turnaround? Absolutely. Would I want her to have my check with account number on it, or my credit card? Of course not. I'm not stupid. This is the kind of thing that haunts someone who might want a clean break, but she shows no remorse, or takes no responsibility, she simply lies about it to people. And some are very gullible. She won't get my money.

• Ri
      17th of Aug, 2011

And remember, in any case when you wonder if someone is "safe" with your money, companies are not normally going to say ANYTHING publicly if they are wise, one just needs to do their own background/police check. It's as real as can be, but don't just assume...RESEARCH!