JobsForMoms.com / Scam!

2810 Thousand Oaks Drive # 400San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
4.6
Phone: 210-481-7432

I was so tired of seeing scam after scam and I ran into this website called jobs for moms. My thoughts were wow! a site that has all these shows backing it, and they weed out the scams that's exactly what I need. Most of the jobs, if they are even hiring, require 3-5 years experience to even apply. If you don't apply to any jobs and get rejected you don't qualify for the refund that they promise. What a scam-job they turned out to be.

Make sure to check here at [redacted] and with the bbb before you buy into anything, even with a money back guarantee. If I had checked here first I could have saved 40 dollars (that's three hours of work for my husband).
Va

Comments

Ti
  21st of Aug, 2008
I'm glad i saw this i almost got sucked in. Is there any real work at home sites that do what they promise? And if so please let me know!
Ni
  25th of Apr, 2009
i was just on there website considering to buy..i guess not. i really need a job that i can work from home since i was just laid off...this would also give me more time with my family...any reliable sites out there????
  17th of Jun, 2009
I wish I had read this before I got sucked in a few hours ago. I, too, was thrilled that there was a website that promised to avoid all the scams and give me honest work-at-home opportunities. I had only been on the website 10 minutes after I paid my $40 and knew immediately it did not have anything to offer me. I requested a refund and confirmed that I had not "applied" to any of the jobs posted (which were not actually anything I would even consider applying for in the first place!!). I got a standard rejection e-mail reminding me that I had agreed to their terms and conditions, blah, blah, blah and forget about a refund!! We need to let people know that the jobsformoms.com website IS TRULY A SCAM!!
El
  16th of Jul, 2009
Thank you so much for all your reviews. I almost joined just a few minutes ago and then decided to check reviews for this company. I really happy I did, now Im not. Thanks again!!
Aa
  30th of Jul, 2009
Thank God for all the feed back on this company. I too keep searching for a scam free, no start up fee (since I have 10.00 to my name and could not provide $40.00 or $197.00) Still the search goes on we all need to help eachother find the real stay at home jobs. I did check yahoo answers very informative!!
Sh
  11th of Aug, 2009

JobsForMoms.com - no job for me and no refund of my money
ABILI-STAFF, LTD
Texas
jobsformoms.com

I was looking for a job online for a few months. I had tried a few things. Most of the jobs I needed a website, advertising etc. I didn't want all that. I just wanted a job like typing, etc. I came across jobsformoms promising all kind of jobs, rebate processors, data entry, acounting and the list goes on. I couldn't find anything that matched up with me. I then emailed them and asked for a refund. (It does have money back guarantee.) Well I couldn't get a refund because I had not used there system. I tried to explain there was no job for me. Well then I was told I had a 60 day money back guarantee, they added a bunch of stuff after I signed up. I read the terms and the privacy policy and no where in them is the mention of having to wait the time. I printed them off to make sure they didn't not change them. I contacted the BBB and have not heard back from them. So I thought if they are going to charge me I am going to continue to look, now I can't log into the members area and have sent 2 emails to ask why?? I have yet to hear back. So I can't get into the members area and they won't give me a refund. Times are tough and I can't afford to loose $39.99 so I am not giving up. I would like to hear what else I can do to get a refund.
Mo
  5th of Sep, 2009
..omg we ALL need to help eachother!!! i am like all of u DESPERATE to find a LEGIT work at home job that u don't really have to pay anything up front for and pays a decent amount..i'm not asking for one of these get rich quick things..just something real!and a lil extra money.. i won't believe it till i recieve a check with my name on it dangling right in front of my face..blah! im so annoyed with these scammers!!!
Pu
  16th of Dec, 2009
I too, am desperate to find a legit stay at home job. I have one 7mo. old and one on the way, there has to be something out there! But, I have been looking and and have applied to so many sites in the past year and a half.

I have decided that I will just have to come up with my own ideas and resources. It's hard to come up with good ideas that work and have VERY little to no start up cost.

Would any other mom consider brainstorming with me to come up with some ideas? I have decided that I don't want to do this all on my own and that there is a greater chance of succeeding with combined resources.

It seems that there are so many moms out there who are in the same position as me. A stay at home mom who just wants to help the family income a little!

If you would like to come up with ideas with me or if we think we can come up with any ideas that would also help others send me an email! My email is purplepolarping@mail.com
Te
  4th of Feb, 2010
I also signed up for Jobsformoms.com and only had access to it for a week and they logged me off. I paid $69.95 for 1 year. I wrote and told them I wanted a refund because the site was not what they advertised. Most of the people weren't hiring and a few you even had to pay a fee. I asked for a refund and they said read the contract. I paid through PayPal so I contacted PayPal, they couldn't do anything because they said it was a virtual site. They did give me $12.00 back. I cannot afford to lose this kind of money. I have sent them numerous e-mails and asked to be put back on the site so I can get the year that I was promised but they won't do it. They have awful customer service. When you call the number they have it rings into some mans home, who can't help you. He says go back online and e-mail them. That does no good. Every one should be aware that this site is a scam. I wish I had read all the comments before I signed up.
Te
  4th of Feb, 2010

JobsForMoms.com - took money, no service
ABILI-STAFF, Ltd. A Proud Texas Limited Partnership
Texas
jobsformoms.com

I signed up for Jobsformoms.com and only had access to it for a week and they logged me off. I paid $69.95 for 1 year. I wrote and told them I wanted a refund because the site was not what they advertised. Most of the people weren't hiring and a few you even had to pay a fee. I asked for a refund and they said read the contract. I paid through PayPal so I contacted PayPal, they couldn't do anything . Here is the e-mail they sent me.

PayPal was not able to resolve this case because the item in
>>> question was virtual or intangible. We are not able to adequately
>>> investigate payments for intangible items, services, licenses, or
>>> other digital content.
>>> Because of this, PayPal has not taken any action at this time. We do keep
>>> track of buyer complaints, though, and have noted your
>>> dissatisfaction in the sellers account. Sellers who consistently
>>> are subject to buyer complaints are investigated.
>>> Thank you for your cooperation with our investigation.

Mi
  6th of Feb, 2010
Me too, my husband and i signed up a month ago. And when i tried to log-in two days ago February 4, 2010 i could no longer access to the site anymore. Gashhh... this is crazy. :(
  9th of Feb, 2010
I joined Jobsformoms.com. I am shocked to hear it's a scam! I've learned about this website through essence magazine. I used to get emails from them about scam free, jobs and saying their a scam free website, and I believed it. I've been a member of jobsformoms for 3 months, and now when I try to log on, the website doesn't come up. I don't know what's going on. If this keeps up I want my $40 back!!! Miss Abbie Nielsen, it that's your real name!
  9th of Feb, 2010
Well I called the contact number for jobsformoms.com. They claim that their under investigation by the FTC. That's why their website is not on the internet. I asked if I can have my money back in the meantime, they said that their not allowed to issue refunds. "Something is wrong with that". But the lady seemed really nice. She said that they're trying they're best to resolve the issue. I really believed in them because alot of newspapers and magazines promoted them and gave them credit for being scam free.

What ever the case is, I hope it gets resolved if not, I want my money back! or my money's worth... that's what it all boils down to.
Me
  12th of Feb, 2010
The same thing happened to me. I signed up and paid 69.95. It didn't have up to date information and alot of the links were not good links. When I went to log on again, I wasn't able to and sent them an email. They had logged me off and sent me an email asking me to send them alot of personal information, ie: resume, a list of companies that I had applied at (none) and so on. Long story short, they revoked my membership and their email correspondence was adolescent at best. I filed a complaint with the BBB and it was then that I saw that they have an F rating with the BBB. They are being investigated by the FTC. It seems they did the same thing to alot of us. Took our money and then denied access to the site. My experience with them is that they have horrible customer service. In my opinion, if they were nice to the post above it's because of the investigation. Believe me, their emails to me were so rude and child like.
Sh
  13th of Feb, 2010
I also joined Jobsformoms.com They are a scam. They were just a bunch of cons.

Shirella Sanders
Tr
  18th of Feb, 2010
I was ripped off by jobsformoms.com and never received any of my money back. They said if I didn't get a job in 60 days that they would refund my money back and never did. I try now to log on to the site and request a refund but it no loger exist. How can I go about getting my money back. I have no job, no income, and really have been struggling since I made the mistake. Every little bit will help me at this time.
Lo
  22nd of Feb, 2010
I am experiencing the same problem. I joined jobsformoms.com and had access to the website for a few weeks, and now I am unable to access the site at all! I guess you really can't trust anyone online. My advise to anyone...DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SITE or any others like it!!!
Ti
  2nd of Mar, 2010
I Joined Jobsformoms about three months ago, I got a job recruiting people at home. I got this job FROM THE SITE. I went on to the company, submitted my resume, and within a week of getting my membership i was making 10 bucks an hour!! After two weeks I got my first LIGIT check, $610. I love the guys I work for and it is all from home. But, my job is not always promising, I am a recruiting consultant, and it is all about setting appointments. I am afraid that If I don't set alot of appointments then they will let me go, so I got on to look for another job just incase and the website was down. Luckily I had wrote down the number for another job, i now on the side make dreamcatchers, Which I also found from the site. For every 25 I make I get 125 dollars. with a 35 dollar registration fee. Which includes your first set of supplies. I love crafts so it was perfect. So now I am making about 500 dollars a week from home, and both jobs were FROM THIS SITe. I just wish they would hurry up with the investigation. I have a membership and I would like to use it more.. I have friends also who would like to see the job ads so I can get them a job, but with out the website up and running.. What to do?? Glad I got a job from them before they shut down..
La
  5th of Mar, 2010
Totally...even Avon is a scam...I had a horrible experience with them. I had many customers, but the orders weren't every two weeks and they closed down my site and my customers all stopped buying from Avon.
I am disabled and looking for a job I can do on my computer, but so far I haven't found anything that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get started.
I looked up the jobsformoms because I saw it advertised in a magazine that my sister subscribed me up for this past Christmas.
Glad I came here before investing any money.
Fe
  19th of May, 2010
For the record, I did find a legitimate job on jobsformoms.com and am still employed with them after three years. I think it simply depends on what you're looking and qualified for...