JobInEurope.net / Paid 32 euro and 15 euro thru credit cards!

1 Bulgaria Review updated:

I have applied to this job site and was required to pay 32 euro for the registration number and now the 15 euro for the courier as they told me. How can I block my credit card, so they can't get the money from me. Plz advise smb!

Comments

• Ed
      25th of Mar, 2008

Yes, they also arranged an interview for me and after it all developed real quick I paid 32 euro to Paldin Medijia for documents but I departed for UK after 2 months due to family issues in my country. Best advice from me – let them arrange the interview and pray it is successful. My brother also appeared for an interview and failed so now we are seeking other ways to get him here in UK and it is real hard. JobinEurope did not want to take his case after interview failure. So if anyone knows about other way to bring my brother here for only 32 euro, please please …. We will be forever grateful…More power!

• Ir
      27th of Jun, 2008
    JobInEurope.net - I want to give justice to JobinEurope and state that they placed me to work in United Kingdom
    JobinEurope.net
    United Kingdom
    www.jobineurope.net

Just dropped by to say “Thank you JobinEurope”. I am in UK now, working in a very nice and cute little hotel. I am a room attendant here and I love it. I am taking steps to bring my sister-in-law to work here also. I am contacting now the agent that prepared my application set their name is Paldin Medi Co. to prepare her documents also.

I want to give justice to the site and state that they placed me to work here, Italy was my dream and they made it true.

• Pr
      3rd of Jul, 2008
    JobInEurope.net - They found me the dream job
    JobinEurope.net
    5 Road
    England, Essex
    United Kingdom
    www.jobineurope.net

Hi guys! I work in UK now as an assistant manager with the possibility of becoming a manager myself on the next promotion. JobinEurope helped me to come here and have the work contract and work visa. They did wonderful job. My expense was minimal and it was related to documents preparation. I paid to a documents preparation agency. I am glad I followed all their advice and recommendations. They know what they are doing and are truly helping people. I hope the employers are correct to JobinEurope and pay them the commission after applicants start working.

• De
      10th of Aug, 2008

jobineurope.net is BIG BIG SCAM!!!Together with PALDIN MEDI CO in the name of ELENA BORISOVA accepting the payment thru RAIFFEISEN BANK, PLOVON BULAGARIA. ACCOUNT NUMBER IS BG13RZBB91551462938706. They are indulge in a a large scale Estafa. As victims of Jobineurope.net and Paldin We urged the Government of Bulgaria or UK to give justice for all the victims.
    THEY ARE A GOOD TALKER.. EVEN CONDUCT INTERVIEW VIA ENTERNET. A BIG SHAME FOR MISS MELANIE IN THE FRT281. SHE INTRODUCE HERSELF AS THE HR IN JOBINEUROPE. SHAME TO YOU MISS MELANIE.. U ARE A THIEF!! ALL OF YOU IN JOBINEROPE, NET TOGETHER WITH PALDIN MUST BE PUT TO JAIL. ME AND THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHOM YOU FOOLED NOW CRY FOR JUSTICE. GOVERNMENT OF UK PLEASE INTERVENE ON THIS BIG SYNDICATE NOW ROAMING IN YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE LET THE VICTIMS KNOW THAT THERE IS JUSTICE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

• Qu
      26th of Aug, 2008

i was also overwhelmed by the job offers in the jobineurope high paid salaries, paid plain tickets and also visa covered. too good to be true for a job seeker esp for filipinos. but as i have requested for the job...after long explainations of the contact that they have given to me i asked them what is the name of the company and why do i need to send money on a person account not on a company account.. they coundnt give me the precise answer and so i have seach for the name of paldin medi co and here it was i read the articles here and i was shocked that i was almost get scammed by those people...

hoping for those people to stop this incident it's not helping there country at all

• Kc
      26th of Aug, 2008

I HATE THEM! THEY ALMOST GOT US FOOLED...BUT LUCKILY WE DIDN'T GIVE THEM THE CHANCE. THEY SHOULD BE PUT TO JAIL FOR DOING SUCH A TERRIBLE THING TO PEOPLE...ESP FILIPINOS WHO WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE BUT TO HAVE A GOOD JOB IN EUROPE...SHAME ON YOU!

• Je
      15th of Sep, 2008

If I send a money through western union to to the name of Elena Borisova Uzunova, Plovdiv - 4000, Bulgaria how can i be asure that it reaches them and they will do the paperworks for me?
    Hope to hear from you the soonest at my email.