Job4Success / No services

1 UDHYOG VIHAR, PHASE III, GURGAON-122016, Gurgaon, India Review updated:
Phone: 0124-6543888

This is one of the fraud company who cheat people by giving them false promises of providing job assistance. I was made to pay Rs. 27000/- initially but despite of that there was no single call from them regarding the services nor the numbers are working. Recently one of their employee Mr. Jatin Khurana said I would get a refund of Rs. 10000/- but during the process of the same I lost another Rs. 5000/-. Against this I wrote three mails to them but there wasn't a single reply. I appeal to the people do ever entertain any calls from Job4Success or any other such consultancies. They are fraud and make away with your money.

Mu
Dec 30, 2014

Comments

• Pr
      16th of Jan, 2015

i want to complaint against Job4success.
    This is fraud company and cheater.

15th, Nov call came from their end.they are offering me for good job and want 2809/- for service charge.But charge taken time their account department totally misguided me and filled up one form for confirmation code, they assured me no charges take for that. but when filled that, i observed 7864/- amount debit from my account, then i want to return my money.they told by mistake it happened and return purpose they told for filled up another form for same amount.after filled up that.money not returned but again same amount debit from my account. Afterthat they told me within one week they refund my money.but still now i not get it.

Job4success and their marchent website razetechnology are totally fraud.Both are involved. Afterthat they not lifting phone, not replaied my mail also.they are totally cheat me.
    they are speaking diffrent name, like--Rahul, Mr.chowdhury, Mr.Debnath.NO--08800131804, 08826161436.
    Raze technology--Mr.Dinesh Saini--08588866657, 07838541682.
    their mail [protected]@job4success.com, [protected]@job4success.com.
    ALLs are fraud.