Job Safety USA / $98.00

1 DC, WA, United States Review updated:

They ripped me off for $98.00 just like the other complaints I read. Just this October 2008, they said get an CRN# and fax it to them. did that, and no response but they took my money real quick.

Do

Comments

Pe
  31st of Oct, 2008

its so sad these scams people post on the internet when people really are trying to get jobs and just getting by these scam artist should go to jail they tried to scam me but thanks to the complaints Ive read I caught it on time thankyou who ever you are run the out of business keep letting people know

Da
  6th of Nov, 2008

They rip me off too, currently trying to find out a way to report them and get back my money, if you have advice feel free to tell the public.

Li
  4th of Dec, 2008

I responded to an ad on Craig's List for a friend who's looking for a job. He got a call back saying he could practically start tomorrow -- as soon as he came up with $100 for a "CNS #." He was all set to get a money order till I pointed out it made no sense. There should be a special place in hell for these people.

Ca
  23rd of Mar, 2009

I almost got cought by this blood suckers. I the first person who put this on line so no one else can get ripped off.

Mo
  12th of Nov, 2010

I have one question, even though noone got the job though them did that mean that the certificate is not valid???, because I have a funny story.