Joannesdress.co.uk / Not a reputable company.

Please do not order anything from Joannesdress! They use a UK web address however they are located in China. I ordered a dress from them, they confirmed my order and charged my card. Nothing ever arrived, so I sent them a messaged and demanded a refund. I needed the dress for a special even, but the even has been and gone, so I don't need that dress anymore. It takes days for them to respond, when they do they provide very short answers just telling me to be more patient. There is no telephone number to call! After several emails I finally got an email from them saying they would refund my money, but that never happened. This was over a month ago, and I have no dress and no money.

Ki
Feb 29, 2016

Comments

• Am
      Apr 22, 2016

I ordered from this site.

A few facts:
    -I provided exact measurements for my dress.
    -The dress was shipped 3 sizes larger than what I specified.
    -They wouldn't let me return the address.
    -They agreed to let me return the address.
    -They will only offer partial refund as they need to cover the cost of material !
    -Not my mistake - why should I pay?
    -No customer service.
    -Not based in Singapore - Factory is in Shenzhen China
    -Company has a Hong Kong Billing address: GLOBAL BEST TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED, UNIT 530 BLK 9, 5/F HONG KONG SCIENCE PARK SHATIN NT
    -Company number: 1632484 - Registered with the Hong Kong Government
    -The company owner is: HAIPING JIAO at 25TH FLOOR, LUOHU BUSINESS CENTER, NO, 2028, SHENNANDONG ROAD, LUOHU DISTRICT, SHENZHEN, CHINA
    -There accountants are: VANTIC ACCOUNTING & CONSULTANT LIMITED at 2/F WESTERN COMM BLDG 31 DES VOUEX RD WEST, HONG KONG - Mr Chan is the head of this firm of accountants
    -They have many websites registered through Go-Daddy to a London address of: Joanne Taylor, 100-101 Harley Street, London, W1G 6AP with an email address of [protected]@gmail.com. Vanessa Taylor is also listed as an administrator of the email account.
    -They have told me not to use the LIVE Chat function on their website to contact them. I have told them I will use any method of communication I can until I receive a full refund.
    -I am still trying to get my money back and they are deliberately not responding to my emails.

Good luck to any of you that are trying to get your money back...

Amy.

May 03, 2016

They are unprofessional and immoral.
    It took longer that told for dress to arrive, kept being told to be patient!! I received dress but different colour which they argued was my fault.
    As they always use that colour and material although their website was NOT showing the colour that arrived.
    From then on they were unreasonable. Saying I could have a refund but would have to pay 60% costs for off the rail dress and postage back to China. Another fact that isn t stated during the ordering process.
    I have also just reviewed a letter saying I owe customs £27 as the company make the buyers pay import costs. Another fact that is NOT stated!