Joann Fabrics / bait and switch
The sign on the merchandise rack and the ad clearly stated 50% off beads. When I was checking out the items were ringing up full price. The cashier did not respond to my request to check the price. I found a salesperson whom I asked to check my receipt with the product and the clearly marked sign. She said my beads were spacers and did not qualify even though the package clearly stated silver beads. She the proceeded to tell me "technically they are spacers " even though the package was marked "bead". This is not the first time but it sure will be the last time I shop at Joann's. Extremely poor management and lack of customer service.
More Joann Fabrics Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Joann Fabrics - rude casher 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.