Joann Fabric and Craft Store / restroom and store cleanliness
Often I use the restroom at JoAnn Fabric store in Conyers, Georgia and it leaves much to be desired. Often I don't want to use it because I never know what I will find that will ruin the moment. Please do not remove public access to the restrooms because it is essential for the length of time spent in the store.
Yesterday, (6/30/16), the restroom was simply ridiculous. Photos attached. Another complaint about this store is the entrance doors. The glass is always smudged and appears dirty. It makes me not want to push the handle. If this is a flaw in the glass please replace them.
Lastly, it is always hot in this store. I rarely sweat in other stores but always do in this one. I visit this store about 1-2 times per week and sweat profusely. Yesterday, it was almost unbearable.
Please address these issues with this store. I would visit more vs your competition Michaels which is just in the next shopping center.
More Joann Fabric and Craft Store Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Joann Fabrics - rude casher 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.