Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores / service
The rude lady at the register doing the check out was very rude and refused to take my rwturn even though i had my reciept, because she was closed! This was after i stood in the fabric line to have the fabric measured for the return. I do alot and i mean alot ( a minimum of $400 at least every week) at jo anns and have chosen that store because of the home town feel i use to get there, now with all these rude older ladies working there, i believe ill find some place else to do my shopping, like hobby lobby!
More Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Joann Fabrics - rude casher 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.