JL Air Conditioning / Beware of them

They were sent out by American Home Shield to look at my air conditioning unit because it was blowing hot air. I told the tech the first trip out that we think there was probably a leak instead he just charged it up and told us that AHS doesn't operate like that. We had to call them up again after it stopped blowing cold air. So we called J and L again days later and they concluded that we needed a new evaporator coil. AHS wouldn't cover it. We got an independent contractor out for a second opinion. Turns out the unit was repairable and we didn't need a new evaporator coil. Because of J and L my family and I had to live in hot humid conditions in our home for 8 full days. They work for to milk the home warranty companies. BEWARE!

Va

Comments

1st of Dec, 2009

What city and state is this contractor in? Please respond.

• Ka
      17th of Dec, 2010

I hope everyone realizes there are two JL Air Conditioning Companies. The one in Land O Lakes Florida is reputable and outstanding in their services as well as their prices. Please be sure you are knowing which company this complaint is written about. Following the link should help.