JK harris Company / Owes Refund did not provide service

1 4995 Lacross Road, Ste. 1800Charleston, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-833-5156

My husband and I started a claim on 3-1--06 for JK Harris to help with back taxes for the IRS (Federal)
After going through our data, they stated they could help us.

After paying over $4, 000.00 to them and numerous phone calls everything stopped. IRS contacted us and levied my bank account. When I called the IRS they stated that JK Harris have never contacted them regarding our account.

I called JK Harris and was transferred into countless voicemails, no one would talk to us. Therefore, I set up payments with IRS.

A year later JK Harris sent my husband and I a letter asking if we wanted their help, I stated NO I wanted my money they told us we could get a refund in 7 to 10 days after they receive a letter stating what happened. A customer service rep stated they misplaced our files.

I called a customer service rep stated it takes 60 to 120 days. We received the OK on 10-8-07 we have yet to receive any money, each time they keep putting off the date. We are sick and tired of this.

We tried to be nice know it's time to fight back.

Comments

• Cz
      16th of Nov, 2008

We too have tried to get our refund back from JK Harris. I faxed a revocation of PA to their offices and stated I wanted my money back in April. They stated it had to go to their review office which would take 90-120 days. I got a letter in July 08 stating my amount of refund for all their services (what a joke). Their letter stated I would receive my money in 90 to 120 days. Now, it's November 08. I called and left a message stating I wanted my money, it's been past the 120 day window. A woman called me from JK Harris last week stating they don't know when they can release my money. So ..They broke their agreement already, and are dragging us along. I told the gal I would like to see my refund in 2 weeks, and stated I did not think 2 weeks was an unreasonable timeframe since this has been going on since April of 2008. She stated that what I signed was an agreement between them to get my money back was to not talk bady about them.. I simply stated that they had already broke their agreement by not sending me my refund by the stated timeframe, so guess what JK harris.. YOUR NAME IS MUD!!! and it's going to spread..