JJsHouse.com / wouldn't return clothing
My sister and I both purchased dresses from this company. My dress came and appeared worn, had a brown stain on it, and appeared poor quality in general. My sister's had little hole marks (as if it had been previously altered and let out) and was worn as well. We each separately tried to return our dresses (per their policy, took pictures and submitted them) and were each denied. I was told to "just wash the dress with soap and water" and that they didn't know what to do with my "unwanted dress" that they worked so hard to make. I rose a huge complaint with them that they said they could offer me $10 for my inconvenience, which was super insulting. These people are scammers... Not a real company. Dont risk purchasing from them!!! I found several bad reviews once I started doing my own, I wish I would have looked into it before purchasing.
More JJsHouse.com Complaints & Reviews
- JJ's House - no returns accepted 
- JJsHouse.com - I got conned out of over a $100 
- JJsHouse.com - don't buy from this scam site 
- JJ's House - terrible dress 
- JJsHouse.com - a complete waste of money
- JJsHouse - bait and switch. no returns.
- JJ's House - wedding dress unsuitable/no return policy
- Jjhouse.com - pieces of junk!
- JJsHouse - no returns!!
- JJsHouse - dance shoes