JJsHouse.com / I got conned out of over a $100

United States Review updated:

I ordered a dress sized to what their website indicated according to measurements. Everything fit except the top which had a 3 or 4 inch gap when trying to zip it up. Their return policy claimed to refund or pay for alteration fees. I sent pictures as requested and emailed them continually with no response. I got conned out of over a $100.

Sh

Comments

Sep 02, 2011

me too... this company is a scam

• Jl
      Sep 03, 2011

Wish I had found your complaint before I, too, lost over a $100 on a useless dress.

• Jl
      Oct 09, 2011

After a long struggle, the company refunded my money last week. Since they were so adamant, I was suprised and wouldn't believe it till I saw it. I really learned a valuable lesson here.

• Co
      Nov 18, 2011

I ordered a dress for a special birthday I sent my own measurements the hips where made 3 inchs too small and the lenght was too short I sent them the photos. They sent me photos back of sombodys elses dress saying it was made to my specifications (which it was nt) The won t even answer about the lenght. I am over 145 euro out of pocket so far I have not had a positive response so please don t order from them they won t give you your money back and so a valuble lesson has been learned
    coneill

• Er
      Jan 06, 2012

I had all five of my bridesmaid order a dress from jjs house. So far four the girl girls have received their dresses after a few weeks of ordering. Everyone had a problem. First dress was too long and way to big so she had to go spend a extra 78 in town to get it fixed, The other girls dress was to short, bust size was 10 inches to SMALL, next dress was to long (not the big of a deal), and the fourth dress has the completely different beading and is to small. Waiting for dress number five still. All the girl have proof that this is not their fault and what sizes they ordered. They will not give out their phone number or return address to anyone, will only contact you through email.They wont fix any of these dresses or refund any money! My wedding is in ONE month and they are messing everything up when the girls spent $133 on these dresses! I would NEVER tell anyone to buy anything from these people. Everything they say on their return policy is a life and they don't care about anything but getting their money! I have sent a email as well as all the other girls, they wont help any of us. They will end up being took to small claims court so they wont rob anyone else from their money!!Horrible company!"

• Je
      Jan 07, 2012

Hi. Maybe next time you can try peridress. I ordered my wedding dress from peridress. My wedding dress of chiffon fabric arrived today and I couldn’t help wait any longer to try it on before the mirror. I must say it is very gorgeous than the picture on the website, the exquisite beading work is one of the most beautiful details on the wedding dress. It fits me perfectly and the dress size is exactly of mine. Thanks for their detailed explanation of how-to-measure, you should follow steps by steps if an order were placed. I think Peridress is a reliable bridal shop online for your dress selections. I love peridress. And I will do further business with peridress.

• Ba
      Feb 03, 2012

Yes, All of you should try Peridress next time.
    Peridress is really a excellent website. I have purchased my wedding dress from Peridress. I am so excited to receive it!! I loved my dress and it fit perfectly. Thank you for their kind email. I'm fully satisfied with their products and their service. And I will visit their website again.

Feb 03, 2012

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Poor Shinee. I suggest you choose Peridress web site next time. They state that every email will be replied within 48 hours. I like them on facebook, and enjoyed the discount. My wedding dress only cost me $300 totally.!!! It is very very nice and I really love it.

• Ca
      Feb 21, 2012

Yes, Peridress is excellent website for you to purchase dress on line. I have purchased my wedding dress from peridress. The dress arrived in time. And it almost same as the picture. I love it so much! It is great for such a price! My neighbor who was a seamstress was impressed about the work on my dress! I am so happy! I will purchase more dresses from Peridress in the future. And all of you can't miss it.