JJsHouse.com / I got conned out of over a $100
I ordered a dress sized to what their website indicated according to measurements. Everything fit except the top which had a 3 or 4 inch gap when trying to zip it up. Their return policy claimed to refund or pay for alteration fees. I sent pictures as requested and emailed them continually with no response. I got conned out of over a $100.
More JJsHouse.com Complaints & Reviews
- JJ's House - no returns accepted 
- JJsHouse.com - don't buy from this scam site 
- JJsHouse.com - wouldn't return clothing 
- JJ's House - terrible dress 
- JJsHouse.com - a complete waste of money
- JJsHouse - bait and switch. no returns.
- JJ's House - wedding dress unsuitable/no return policy
- Jjhouse.com - pieces of junk!
- JJsHouse - no returns!!
- JJsHouse - dance shoes