JJsHouse.com / brokerage fee cod
We are renewing our vows so I ordered a wedding dress from JJsHouse.com I liked the idea that they could customize the measurements for me and the prices seemed reasonable. I ordered priority shipping. I just received an UPS slip stating that I have to pay a BROKERAGE FEE COD of $86.20. I verified with UPS if this is a tax or tariff and they said no, it was a BROKERAGE FEE paid to a private entity. UPS couldn't deliver my package to me unless the BROKERAGE FEE was paid! With utter disappointment I declined the package. My dress was only $300 and it was a stretch for me to pay for that! I couldn't and wouldn't pay the $86.20 BROKERAGE FEE. I contacted the company and they are offering to pay for a PORTION OF IT!! NO way!! I am disupting the entire purchase with my credit card company. THIS IS A SCAM!! This place ruined my plans for our wedding renewal vows because I didn't get my dress. I am sad, upset and I am disgusted...
Tip for consumers: Ask in advance in writing if they are collecting a brokerage fee of any kind. Do not fall for the brokerage fee scam!!
More JJsHouse.com Complaints & Reviews
- JJ's House - no returns accepted 
- JJsHouse.com - I got conned out of over a $100 
- JJsHouse.com - don't buy from this scam site 
- JJsHouse.com - wouldn't return clothing 
- JJ's House - terrible dress 
- JJsHouse - bait and switch. no returns.
- JJ's House - wedding dress unsuitable/no return policy
- Jjhouse.com - pieces of junk!
- JJsHouse - no returns!!
- JJsHouse - dance shoes