JJsHouse.com / brokerage fee cod

La Habra, CA, United States Review updated:

We are renewing our vows so I ordered a wedding dress from JJsHouse.com I liked the idea that they could customize the measurements for me and the prices seemed reasonable. I ordered priority shipping. I just received an UPS slip stating that I have to pay a BROKERAGE FEE COD of $86.20. I verified with UPS if this is a tax or tariff and they said no, it was a BROKERAGE FEE paid to a private entity. UPS couldn't deliver my package to me unless the BROKERAGE FEE was paid! With utter disappointment I declined the package. My dress was only $300 and it was a stretch for me to pay for that! I couldn't and wouldn't pay the $86.20 BROKERAGE FEE. I contacted the company and they are offering to pay for a PORTION OF IT!! NO way!! I am disupting the entire purchase with my credit card company. THIS IS A SCAM!! This place ruined my plans for our wedding renewal vows because I didn't get my dress. I am sad, upset and I am disgusted...

Tip for consumers: Ask in advance in writing if they are collecting a brokerage fee of any kind. Do not fall for the brokerage fee scam!!

Kj
Dec 13, 2014

Comments

• Li
      9th of Apr, 2012
    Jjshouse.com - Fraud
    jjshouse.com

I received dress from them but its quality is awful and their contacts are fake. Such place doesn't even exist. What a fraud. All I need it just my money back!