JJsHouse / return policy
My daughter was late in deciding to get a dress and go to the prom. We crossed our fingers that a stock size dress would fit and ordered from JJsHouse.com The dress was of a high quality, but was 3 inches too small and unable to tailor. Since we did not order a custom dress made to her measurements, we felt that a return qualified for a refund. The company flat out refuses to take the dress back. And to add insult to injury, the website states that 40% of purchase price to offset tailoring, but their email to me offered 10%!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY unless you are ok with not returning the item under any circumstances.
More JJsHouse Complaints & Reviews
- JJ's House - no returns accepted 
- JJsHouse.com - I got conned out of over a $100 
- JJsHouse.com - don't buy from this scam site 
- JJsHouse.com - wouldn't return clothing 
- JJ's House - terrible dress 
- JJsHouse - bait and switch. no returns.
- JJ's House - wedding dress unsuitable/no return policy
- Jjhouse.com - pieces of junk!
- JJsHouse - no returns!!
- JJsHouse - dance shoes