JJsHouse / refund
I ordered a dress from here for 133 dollars. I received the dress and there were loose seams and strings hanging out not connecting the drapes appropriately. I emailed them with pictures stating I wanted to return with full refund. They emailed me back stating they would let me keep the dress with 35% refund, or 40% refund with store credit. I emailed them back stating this was unacceptable and that I wanted a full refund, attaching their own policy regarding their return policy. They then emailed again not offering full refund. I emailed them again stating that their own policy which I attached pictures of stated that if dress was defective they offer a full refund. I stated that they could either allow me to return the dress with a full refund or that I would be reporting them for fraud. They emailed me again stating that they would offer a refund once they received the product back, if I pay for shipping. I asked them to please respond in writing that they will be offering the full refund as soon as I ship the item back. I am still waiting to hear back. I will also be filing with my bank as well. This is absurd, fraudulent behavior.
More JJsHouse Complaints & Reviews
- JJ's House - no returns accepted 
- JJsHouse.com - I got conned out of over a $100 
- JJsHouse.com - don't buy from this scam site 
- JJsHouse.com - wouldn't return clothing 
- JJ's House - terrible dress 
- JJsHouse - bait and switch. no returns.
- JJ's House - wedding dress unsuitable/no return policy
- Jjhouse.com - pieces of junk!
- JJsHouse - no returns!!
- JJsHouse - dance shoes