Jizletech / Deniumliquidators / Customer Service & Reponses

United States Review updated:
3.35
ATTACHED IS A LETTER I SENT THEM AFTER SPEAKING TO ONE OF THEIR REPS ON THE PHONE. SOMEONE GOT BACK TO ME BY THE NAME OF MIKE & HE WAS JUST AS BAD AS THE FIRST PERSON I SPOKE TO & HE SAID I'LL GET MY MONEY 10 DAYS AFTER HE RECEIVES THE MERCHANDISE TO HIS OFFICE. NOT THE OFFICE THEY HAVE IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK (1/2 Hour Away from the Place of the Items Delivered) BUT I BELEIVE IN FLORIDA! I DO NOT THINK I'LL GET MY MONEY!
MY CREDIT CARD Co. SAID THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS!

Subject: Re: Order 2565 has been Shipped
From: Roberto Rosado <rrosado921@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, October 05, 2007 10:06 pm
To: Denim Liquidators <cs@denimliquidators.com>

MY LETTER TO THEM:
I DID NOT GET my order as of yet & YOU sent me a Way Bill from October 3rd. I could have easily picked up my Order from the place you use in Brooklyn. I also had requested for you to make a correction on the "BIG PONY" Red Polo ### & you are still showing the SIZE as SMALL. You are the only company I have ever dealt with that charges for an Item way before they ship the order. For what I understand companies DO NOT charge until the order is sent? I called your Brooklyn Place on October 4th & spoke to someone by the name of Charlie & he was EXTREMLY RUDE & DID NOT WANT TO CHECK THE ORDER BECAUSE HE SAID IT WAS A "PAIN IN THE ###" to open a box that was waiting for pick up? I told him about this attached message still showed the BIG PONY RED shirt as a SMALL just the night before and that it would have been better to check the Order before sending in out to avoid A RETURNED ITEM....DON'T YOU THINK SO? I NEVER IN MY LIFE HAD SUCH BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!
I never received a straight Answer nor proper responces.
This is NOT the way you are suppose to treat a FIRST TIME CUSTOMER or ANY CUSTOMER!
I would truly appreciate it if you just CREDIT my Credit Card ASAP so that I can take my Business else where. I DO NOT WANT YOUR BUSINESS OR THE SHIRTS ANYMORE!
PLEASE CREDIT MY CARD ASAP AS I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY ORDER FROM YOUR COMPANY! I HOPE YOU WOULD TREAT FUTURE CUSTOMERS BETTER THAN YOU TREATED ME!
ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT WANT YOUR PRODUCT & WANT MY MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY!

Unfortunate & Unsatifsfied,
Roberto Rosado

THEIR REPONSE:
Hi
please do me a favor send it back i do not need this kind of headace i will be glad to credit you i need my good s back plus you will pay me for the shipping and please do not use my site ever again you call me i did what i had to and now you email me this have a little class

Comments

Pa
  11th of Feb, 2008
I bought a new authentic True Religion Joey Patch size 30 from www.denimbuys.com operated by JIZZLE TECH. They sent me a FAKE True Religion Joey Patch Destroyed size 30 which I have never ordered for. I am in the process of email asking for returning the FAKE merchandise. However, I ready their return policy stating that some merchandise are final sale. If you have to deal with this seller, please contact your credit card company first for dispute. DO NOT sign the return form since they state the unfair policy and claim that you agree with their policy. If you sign, you will get nothing. Let credit card company deal for you. If you want to buy from them DO NOT use your debit card, you will not get the refund or any help from the bank since there is no policy for that. This company charged my credit card before shipping which violate the Fair Credit Card Act. We will be covered by law and we have rights to dispute any wrongs this company make for us. DO NOT forget to file a complaint in bbb.org and ftc.gov also. Those third party will help you to solve the problem. Will update you if I have any additional information regarding to this case. ***This company use the location for credit card charge in NJ, but they operate shipping and stocking in NY*** Their telephone number is (718) 791-2207 or (347) 713-3201. JIZZLE TECH also operates under denimbuys.com and denimliquidators.com.
Ta
  11th of Jul, 2008
I have a product for exchange for a different color and make sure the size is accurate.