Jizletech / Denim Liquidators / Buy Denim / Unreliable, fake, low life bunch of thieves!

Jizletech ltd, Shipping Dept, 1080 Mcdonald AveNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: Brooklyn, 11230

Jizletech are the most unreliable, fake, low life bunch of thieves. We placed an $226 order via email for some original Polo shirts. Before we received the shirts my money was taken out of the credit card account in a matter of hours. What makes it worse is that the delivery was 3 weeks late. Anyway, after opening the package we found that the shirts where smaller than small, big enough for a Jack Russel Dog. We made contact with the company who advised us that if the items where not touched, damaged or worn then a refund would be dealt with once the package had been returned. Not a problem to us... more of a problem for them.

We sent the package back, took note of the order number and fedex reference number and thought nothing of it, a big mistake. The problem got worse, our patience was being put to the test. Usually professional companys respond directly to the customer, after all as a rule the customer is always right, not with this company, me and my wife over a period of time made contacts with Mike, Robert, Charlie... promises, promise if only... nothing has been done to rectify this dilemma.

They are full of lies, tell stories and always promise to help you...

They permanently patronize you by calling you sir, put the phone down and talk to you as if you are a child. They drive you to a state of insanity by twisting the story and making it sound as if we where the guilty party. The 3 crooks are cunning and devious so be warned do not, i repeat do not go any where near this company bunch of thieves.

I have read a few other complaints about this company suggesting that the office is not located at the delivery address, i do believe their delivery address is separate to the office address. This makes it more difficult for me to trace them and make a personal visit.

They live on the phone, change phone numbers and email addresses in times of need, when the' going gets tuff the tuff get going.'

OUR REFUND HAS NOT YET BEEN SENT, WE ARE STILL AWAITING 4 MONTHS LATER... even their cell no has been switched...

Comments

Ci
  5th of Dec, 2007
I wish I had read this complaint before I order from this lousy company. I emailed them three times regarding my order before I got any response. Mean while they had already charged my credit card account but I never received my order. When they did respond this was exactly the response, "why are you waisting my time you received a email the order was canceled your credit card was no good". What kind of customer service representative responds to a customers inquiry like that? Funny that they had already collected from my credit card. I could never locate a phone number for this company, maybe just as well. I have turned this complaint about this company over to the Better Business Bureau. I am glad to see that someone has already posted a warning about this crappy company's tactics. They should be put out of business. Very unsatisfied, never again, customer.
Pa
  11th of Feb, 2008
I bought a new authentic True Religion Joey Patch size 30 from www.denimbuys.com operated by JIZZLE TECH. They sent me a FAKE True Religion Joey Patch Destroyed size 30 which I have never ordered for. I am in the process of email asking for returning the FAKE merchandise. However, I ready their return policy stating that some merchandise are final sale. If you have to deal with this seller, please contact your credit card company first for dispute. DO NOT sign the return form since they state the unfair policy and claim that you agree with their policy. If you sign, you will get nothing. Let credit card company deal for you. If you want to buy from them DO NOT use your debit card, you will not get the refund or any help from the bank since there is no policy for that. This company charged my credit card before shipping which violate the Fair Credit Card Act. We will be covered by law and we have rights to dispute any wrongs this company make for us. DO NOT forget to file a complaint in bbb.org and ftc.gov also. Those third party will help you to solve the problem. Will update you if I have any additional information regarding to this case. ***This company use the location for credit card charge in NJ, but they operate shipping and stocking in NY*** Their telephone number is (718) 791-2207 or (347) 713-3201.
Pa
  15th of Feb, 2008
I got the response from ftc.gov. The agency needs your complaint at ftc.gov in order to process investigation. If you are victims regardins to www.denimbuys.com, www.denimliquidators.com or other web site relating to Jizzle Tech. Please file a complaint at ftc.gov.
Su
  17th of Jul, 2008
Wow... After waiting two weeks to receive the WRONG shirts, I sent them back (more money)with the information they told me to put in the return envelope.. That was over 1 month ago.. I too had problems with e-mails etc.. The gentleman who called me on one occasion sceamed at me and was hatefull about it.. He then said he mailed the shirts out. Well that was 2/12 weeks ago.. Today is Thursday on Monday I spoke to a gentleman who said he could not even see my order and to call back in an hour for him to look for it.. I did call back and he said he had all the shirts in and he would mail them to me.. That leads me to today I received another phone call that he had no idea what sizes I needed! Yelling at me that he had all the colors I needed. Either he lied and had my paper I sent back with sizes and colors or they knew they sent the wrong shirts to start with..He also said I did not put any information in the return envelope and he was screaming at me again about hurring up and just give him the sizes it was hot and i was making him mad with my complaint... He is a most hatefull man... Don't do it .. You are gambling with your money and a very angry man..
Mr
  21st of Jan, 2013
MY GOD! i come from China, i bought some shirts from eFashionOnline and LestersOutlet.com.
Yes, they charged the moeny from my credit card before shipping, i write many mails to them, only auto-reply with Thank you for your email please allow up to 2 business day for a reply back to your email (Please do not email us if you have already called for the same thing this will only delay your reply) .
I don't know how to find them by phone, because i am in China and my english is poor.
i only think the FAKE company should be much in CHINA, but can't believe that also the same in USA.
If you can help me with it, pls contact : info@forgedroundbar.com

Thanks for your support ! Mr pop liu