Jivam Skin CareJivam Skin Care

1 Review updated:

Jivam Skin Care has used terribly harmful and normal formation that is incredibly harmful for anyone skin. On the opposite hand this product unabashedly creating claim of exploitation innovative and scientific formation it's simply ridiculous together with your feelings and emotions. several research project Jivam Skin Care centers have established that this product used no scientific formation and edges area unit simply trivial and infrequently go with several sophisticated problems on your skin. Rejuvenated skin is dream and can ne'er be come back true in your life as a result of you're applying such product that is applying terribly chemical based mostly formation that is incredibly harmful for your skin’s cells.

Ji
Jan 14, 2015

Comments

• He
      Apr 19, 2015

This product is horrible just like the company! Don't trust or use this product! They scam people and take your money!! Don't buy!

Dec 29, 2015

I bought a bottle of Jivam wrinkle cream. After using this cream, my sin began to burn every time I used it. You sent me another bottle without ordering. I cannot use this product. Please stop any further orders. I do not want any further orders to be sent to me. Thank you. Sarah Schmoll
    If I don't hear from you I will get ahold of the better business bureau.

Dec 29, 2015

Can I expect that no more shipments of this product will be sent to me?

Dec 29, 2015

I understand that it is horrible. What I am asking is, can I expect to not receive any further orders of this product? If you can't answer me, then tell me who I go to.