Jio Care Centre Panchkula Sec-14jio rotor repair quality and miguideing regarding operation of sim and similar to recharge

N Nov 22, 2017

My self Naresh Kumar using the Jio Rotor and Jio Phone ([protected]) from last one year (Rotor) and currently purchase new Jio Phone during last 2 months. I bought this phone because of less working of rotor which I used from last one year but I got little problem with this but literally I want to use this rotor again so I decide to repair this by authorized service station which I found near my city Sector-14 Panchkula. I repaired it from them and it working ok after service. when I inquire them is phone sim working in rotor or not than they told me that it is similar and working same time they guide me for recharge of Rs. 399/- (Recharge plan for 3months which is applicable on mobile) after this recharge again told me that you have to buy a prime membership I went to use this its not working but service center representative told me that it will work but I found its not working again I visit to center now this time they interchange sim's with rotor or phone and tried several time but they don't get any resolution and last time they told me that your sim only working with phone only not with rotor but after full quarry I have recharged my number now its not working and they says that you have to by new motherboard... so its very discasting and harasmentul for me... kindly help me bcz they misguide me again and again.