Jinhua Color Printing Company / Magazine printer supplier

1 Shenzhen, China Review updated:

This company operates under the name China Seven Color Group internationally.
They are located in Shenzhen. I quote to print my magazine there. To show the sample, they requested a wire transfer from my to their bank account. I did a wire transfer of $1, 635.00 US dollars. After arrive in Shenzhen to approve mass production, I realize that they do not have the quality and their quote do not have what they promised as Gloss UV. I didn't approved the mass production and returned to Miami.They refuse to give back the money, and this is the reason why they only accept payments via wire transfer.
This is not a serious company.

Jinhua Color Printing Company

• Updated by american sky media, Nov 28, 2016

THIS IS NOT AN INFO THAT COMES FROM TRILLIONAIRE MAGAZINE. THEY DO NOT PRINT IN CHINA. ANY DOUBT, JUST VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AT TRILLIONAIREMAG.COM OR CONTACT THE OWNER (THAT I KNOW). ACTUALLY THEY ARE WITH THE DIGITAL VERSION. USA MIAMI ALSO DOES NOT PRINT IN CHINA AND THE "MIAMIMAGAZINE" DOES NOT EXIST. THIS INFO HAS BEEN POSTED BY JINHUA COMPANY.
    JUST CLICK MIAMIMAGAZINE ABOVE THEIR POST TO SEE THAT THEIR INFO IN TRULY IS FROM JINHUA.
    THEIR INFO IS NOT TRUE. IT HAS BEEN PREPARED BY THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE LINA OR FROM JINHUA EXPORT PRINTER AND IT NOT COMES FROM THE MAGAZINES ITSELF.
    I ALREADY COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS COMPANY JINHUA EXPORT PRINTING, AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT PAY IN ADVANCE OTHERWISE, LIKE US, YOU WILL NOT HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK.

Am
Oct 27, 2016

Comments

4th of Nov, 2016

I am sales Sunny from Shenzhen Jinhao Color Printing, I am a little unhappy after read this reviews. For this reviews I know it is a Maimi magazine name Review, my company sales Keven's client. My factory have do book&magazine printing for more than 20 years always keep very high reputation, more than 40 sales work here, this is first one we met violate business rules.

Let me tell you this things shortly as I really do not hope lose every book printing chance because of her.
    This client come to our factory for visitation, we treat her on our national holiday from 4th-8th Oct. Other companies are all enjoy their holiday, but Keven still work for her. We do not expect her appreciated for this. We offer pick free hotel and meal free service here, although her order is small but we pay very highly attention for every order services. He also happy with our factory facilities and service firstly. For the UV in China we usually do spot-UV but she need whole page UV, so price there is a little different increased, but she refused pay extra. But finally she accept our price without UV and let us to arrange mass production asap said her magazine need very urgent, so we ordered paper and started sample print after her paid us half money.  But maybe she find cheaper factory during Chinese trip, when she come back to USA he want to cancel her order said because some price and time etc, she even do not see our mass production quality and sample quality to say our quality very poor etc on the internet, Really not kind and honest people.  We already lose money because buy paper and credit in the internet, if she not happy with our price he can tell us not arrange mass production at my factory, when everything is arranged she said want to cancel and refund all money to her. Although our price is a little higher than small factory, but our quality is high. Do business do not like that. This is basic printing rules I think it is same to every business man.

Because we donot refund this half money 1635 USD to her, she wrote many many bad reviews at different sites to my company which really hurt our future business already. Maybe already larger than 1635usd, we done so much works for her, pick her at hotel, and she lost package we work hard to help him find from air company considering she is a lady first time to China we do our best to help her handle everything well and meal service free, but finally give us this reviews at different sites. I swear to god, what I said is truth. I am really little angry to see this is really unfair to my company and to sales Keven. This is also the first one we met, so I took some time to write here, in USA we have many good and kind clients who give us very good reputations. Business should have basis rules then can work happily long term.

• Am
      4th of Nov, 2016

We have their quote, quoted with UV, exchanged emails not authorizing mass production and most importantly, we received the poor second sample as proof after 9 days of my return! In no time the mass production were approved by me. Quite the opposite with two emails saying not to proceed without my approval. They didn't submit the second sample during the last two days of my stay. Unfortunately I didn't search complains before this trip, and there are others. Unprofessional company. Our magazine will continue to be printed in US. The expenses with the trip, time and their 50% deposit made us to lose more than $4 K and most importantly, our time frame, that they absolutely don't respect.

• Ga
      6th of Nov, 2016

I am client of Chinaprintingexport.com I work for big USA magazines publishers. Shenzhen Jinhao printing quality is very high i always use their printing magazines services, and sample can not stand for the mass production quality.
    Because sample done by digital machines, mass production done by large offset machines. Their mass production will looks much better than sample. I think every one who know printing well should know this. So you can not say their quality bad even donot look their mass production goods. And UV in China is spot UV too, we do whole page UV very less here that may have some difference from USA and China style too. So you should understand, especially you first time to print here, they treat you so nice and warmly already say that they are indeed good supplier.

Magazine in USA indeed very urgent, my USA magazines always choose ship all via air not by sea which can send to USA 7-8days, via sea usually takes a month not good for magazines. Although shipping cost maybe higher. If you need urgent i think you can print in local USA printer.

Shenzhen jinhua chinaprintingexport quality is indeed very high and services also very professional, I think you already lose a good supplier in China, As in China I compared many different printing suppliers their quality&service are fast and high quality. That is my advices, I think you both no faults, I think you should keep trying their service. Trust is necessory for business.

• Am
      7th of Nov, 2016

An email written by a "company" without identification, is not a valid statement. My statement corresponds to the products that I have been showed to and saw during my visitation. What they deliver does not have the quality promised.There is another complained from a Texas company. By following their payment rules you will not have your money back nor the quality.
    We will not use their services and strongly advise all american companies to Google their name first.

• Mi
      28th of Nov, 2016

I am work for Miami magazines Trillionaire USA Miami magazines. We choosed China printing export services for our magazines printing and I followed by their sales Lina. Really great service.
    I requested a digital sample from Lina, digital sample color although a little dark but she explained me that is because it is digital printing machines samples, while mass production will looks much more better on color and binding, I trust her and I paid all money to them, now I am really satisfied with their mass production quality, really amazing perfect quality.
    As our magazine need it very urgent So I choose ship all magazines via air, their package is also very strong, each magazines are keep very nice shape. Although air shipping fee is more than I expected at firstly. But now I am very appreciated for their hard work and prompt services. As I saw this reviews when I try, I though give up, as I have no time to test them in China at all, but I trust their sales Lina, that is lucky I keep use their services, so I wrote back my thinking here.
    Hope can help others who search magazine&book printer in China, their services deserve you have a try. Really high quality. Good job!!!