Jindal Cargo Packers and movers / Non Delivery of Goods

1 India Review updated:

I had used services of Jindal Cargo Packers and Movers to ship my goods from Pune to Delhi. They took possession of goods on 29th April and till date nothing goods have not been delivered. Jindal Cargo had charged me 8800INR for the same.

Thanks,
Yatin

Comments

• Ab
      19th of Dec, 2014

Jindal cargo packers and movers bast and fast movers

19th of Dec, 2014

Bast packers and movers

• Na
      7th of May, 2015

Hi,
    I have booked Jindal cargo packers and movers (www.jindalcargopackers.com) for transferring my household items from Pune to Ahmadabad. When decided they have given me quotation of Rs.12500 plus 12.36% service tax and 3% insurance fee if I want to take. It includes packing, loading, unloading and if any items are dismantled then they will prepare as it was before. Also they told that I have to give 20% rupees when items are loaded and 80 % rupees when items are delivered. After packing and loading into their vehicle, they have given me bill of Rs.21238 and demanding all payments right now. I have told them to take my all household items from their vehicle then they are demanding Rs.9000 else they will take all your household items. After so many requests they have told me to give Rs 20000 So I have given Rs 20000 as no choice. In 20000, I have given 2577 for insurance of my items. I have demanded for receipt of insurance. They told will give next day. When I have called on next day they told will send on evening. When I have called in evening they told will not give any slip but actually I have given rupees for insurance. When next day household is reached they are demanded 1000 to unload. When I have called their executive, they told you have to give otherwise they are not unloading. After my family member's help, we have unloaded. When I have asked to prepare dismantled items as decided before, they told will do on next day when their Ahmadabad office' executive have time. When I have called next day, they told we have no office in Ahmadabad and will not do and told whatever you have to do. Do that. They are not doing my works. My requests to all that please not use their services.

16th of Jul, 2015

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I want to air my complaint over the delivery of my house hold items that were moved from Pune to Delhi on 24/May/2015 through Jindal Packers and Movers (Pune). The contact person is Mr. Ramnivas (Mob: +919370034666).
    When decided they have given me quotation of Rs.12500 plus 12.36% service tax and 3% insurance fee if I want to take. It includes packing, loading, unloading and if any items are dismantled then they will prepare as it was before. Also they told that I have to give 20% rupees when items are loaded and 80 % rupees when items are delivered. After packing and loading into their vehicle, they have given me bill of Rs.31000 and demanding all payments right now. It included the insurance amount, the service tax plus the moving amount of the items. I paid 15000 by cash on the spot and told him that will transfer the remaining amount within 2 day, trust me within 2 day I got “n” number of calls from Ramnivas asking for remaining money. After his account got added I transferred the money. Within 5 days I received the items at my door step. Got unloaded and the person was in so hurry that he never gave me time to open my house hold items and check whether it was broken or not. Took my signature and just ran from there because they were sure that something or the other might have gone wrong with the items. There were 26 items so I started opening it and realized that most of my electronic things were damaged and the biggest part was that the door of my washing machine was broken. As the machine was fully automatic I was not able to open the door. I called up Ramnivas and told him that this is happened in reply he said that “why did you sign the receipt”. I told him that I have signed it because I received the items but not checked it as you person was in a hurry to go. Now I realize why he wanted to go so fast. And after a lot of argument he agreed that you repair your washing machine and I will pay that but now it’s been almost two an a half months that they don’t even pick my call. I paid 6500 for my insurance but now I come to know that it’s not insurance but it goes in their pockets.
    My requests to all that please do not use their services as these people don’t stick to their words, provide bad service. They charge more than decided. They take insurance money but don’t give insurance not the receipt in short they have no standard. Cheaters and shameless people.
    They are least bothered about your goods the only thing they care is to cheat people.
    Ramnivas please stop playing with other people’s emotion because you want to earn money. Start some other business where you can earn some respect.