Jin Jidosha Company / car

3-5 tokyo, Japan Review updated:

hi i order a car from jin jidosha company japan. i send money $25oo on 2nd may 2017 and the sales rep told me that he will ship the car on 15th may 2017 but he did not after that he was keep delaying. he was not replying properly. i talked to their md nick johnson as well he lied to me as well. now they are not replying. jin jidosha is a registered company but still they are doing this. i dont know what should i do its a very hard earned money which i gave to them to buy my car. only because of this company i lost my job as well.

Ma
Jun 25, 2017

Comments

• Te
      4th of Jul, 2017

Yes, this is true, they have ripped us off our deposit and are a pack of liars, save your time and money and don't deal with these crooks and Robbers, Jin jidosha should be banded

• Gu
      9th of Jul, 2017

I deposited money in april and got car in newzealand in end of june. Dexter desouza and edward cruze a pakistani full of lies and talk like a gentlement.
    After phone calls and headche and tensions given by these people send us an accidental car and compliance failed in newzealand. So plz plz dont waste ur money n time. These are big lierz. It cost us money to fix car from panel beater 1000 dollar n have to change tyres as well.
    A [censor] n unprofessional people working there. So dont trust.

• He
      20th of Dec, 2017

A friend of mine bought a car from Jin Jidosha in July, it is now december and he has not seen this car. The documents he gets from Jin Jidosha are wrongly filled, he has been asking them for over two month to correct them but still nothing has come out of it. My friend has decided to take action against this company. My friend is an International trade and shipping expart. He says any one buying from this company anything, is in for a shock. Everything about them is fake and he wonders whether they have ever done a proper export. This Jin Jidosha company needs to be checked by authorities in Japan and if possible shut down

• Mc
      4th of Jan, 2018

Hello guys am Mc donard megha from Malawi jinjidosha is best company

• Vi
      5th of Jan, 2018

I also placed an Order in May from Kenya and as soon as they received the money they informed me that the stock item had been sold to someone else. There were subsequent stories after stories which culminated in me cancelling the order on August 18, 2017. They then decided to purchase a car in September 2017 and took it for inspection and they were then insisting that I have to send the balance which I refused to comply with. Am still trying to chase a refund of my deposit but in vain any help (jajuok@hotmail.com)

• Fa
      4th of Oct, 2018

@VinceAbwao Write to the Japanese Embassy there in Kenya and copy your Embassy in Japan and Interpol. The trade Attache in your embassy in Japan should be able to facilitate the transaction or recovery of your money! These guys are real crooks !

• Ra
      23rd of May, 2018

Even i am the victim of this company, send faulty car in New Zealand. please stay away from this company. full of liars and doggy people working under this company.

• El
      4th of Jun, 2018
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

I must say that Jin Jidosha has an excellent sales team. Their prices are much more acceptable compared to the other car traders in Japan. I had full access to the live auction system which helped me a lot in choosing the best option for myself. Moreover, their flexible payment and shipping procedure enabled me to get the car as soon as possible.

• Li
      17th of Jul, 2018

I have used Jin Jidosha several times for my car buying need and I always recommended this company to my friends and family. I have bought around 5, 6 cars from them and the customer service and product quality was very good every time. I must say it is the best used cars trading company so far.

• Mi
      17th of Jul, 2018

Jin Jidosha is indeed the best company that provides the most convenient services for their customers. I bought used Toyota Vitz from Japan through Jin Jidosha and they made the entire buying process simple and easy for me.

• Li
      17th of Jul, 2018

I have used Jin Jidosha couple of times and I am very satisfied with their customer service and product quality. Since then, I always recommend this company to my friends and family and they too are very satisfied with their customer service and product quality. I must recommend Jin Jidosha.

Thanks!

14th of Aug, 2018
    Jin Jidosha Company - Affordable Used Japanese Car I have ever bought
    Japan
    jinjidosha.com

Upon the recommendation of my friend, I decided to contact Jin Jidosha for buying a used from an online car auction. Their agent was very friendly, who understood all my needs and requirements and helped me get the car of my dreams.

• Fa
      18th of Sep, 2018

I am another statistic of Jinjidosha victims. Since January, 2018 I was waiting for delivery of a truck (Toyota Long body) and I paid USD9, 500. It was story after story until I decided to write to the Japanese Embassy in Zimbabwe to get assistance. That was in May, 2018. About 8 days later, they started to offer me alternative trucks and had to settle for a Mitsubishi Canter. When the sent me the specifications, I complained that the truck was too small and they said they had bid for that truck for me since I had said I wanted a 3 ton truck. But this was a very short truck!! Upon receiving the truck, I was shocked at its size...hardly bigger than a 1 ton truck...although it can carry 3 ton. I wanted volume hence had ordered the Long Body version. To tone me down, they sent me an Altezza but I still feel cheated because what I order out of need is not what I got despite all the struggles. The guys are cheats outright Cons, they wear different names and titles each time you talk to them! I advise no one to send their money in anticipation of a clean deal! Please don't, otherwise you will regret ever having done that ! Now I have placed a new order with a UK company and within 1 week I already have shipping bookings for my truck! I regret ever having been referred to these guys by a colleague, him too feels embarrassed because he had to intervene several times that I complained about Jinjidosha's poor service!

• Dy
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Jin Jidosha Company - Mini cooper
    Jamaica

Firstly they quoted a cheaper price than beforward.. manipulated me telling me that this company sells bad cars..the finally 6 months later I got my car with mechanical issue.. I cry Day because money is not easy to get. I work very hard and I'm [censored]ing upset.How can this be resolved. I need a car that works..