JimmyJimmy COCO / Never Received Products PAID for!

I am NOT a satisfied customer of Jimmy Jimmy Coco, lets just start there! I made (2) Two purchases of over $250 Jan.3, 2008 and because of the "overwhelming amount of orders" (I chose to accept the delay stated on homepage of 8 to 10 weeks) there would be a delay in shipment. After March came and went last year (2008) with NO Boxes from Jimmy Jimmy Coco, I emailed asking status of my order. I Never received a response! I got concerned and disputed the charges on my AmEx only to find out that disputes have to be filed within a certain amount of time which had now passed because I was "waiting"! (FYI Paypal will not do anything if you do not file a dispute within 30 days after you place order either) I have since emailed them on at least 5 occasions and left phone messages with NO RESPONSE either way!
I'm SOOO mad!! I'm out $286.00 and no "professional tanning products" to show for it! I, to this day, don't even know if it is a legit company or not! However, if you are employed by Jimmy Jimmy Coco, I'd be GLAD to hear from you and get this rectified quickly.

Also, please Let me know if you have had a similar experience or NOT???...I'm very interested in finding out if anyone else has paid for products that they have never recieved from this site.
Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to leave advice or tips. I will update this blog as to the outcome, hopefully it will be a positive one! If we (consumers) stick together we can accomplish more than a single consumer could alone!

Comments

• Cu
      2nd of Dec, 2011

I agree! I too, ordered product from Jimmy Coco and received the same comment 4 weeks after I ordered that the shipment would take 2-3 weeks. I contacted the company and I asked them to ship overnight. They refused. Luckily, I did receive a refund from them. However, this is only after I did the research for them to find out what happened in the first place! I will not use their product not will I suggest ordering from them. I will suggest trying the GLO products. They are customer friendly and deliver in a reasonable amount of time.