JimFeist.comFalse Advertising on the Internet

D Review updated:

Isn't it a heck of a coincidence that after I complained to the Las Vegas BBB, Las Vegas Dept. of Consumer Affairs, Nevada State Attorney General, etc., etc., Jim Feist is now posting free picks on his website? Prior to my complaint, Dave Cokin and others, were advertising guaranteed winners. However, we had to pay $25 or $29 in order to get these guaranteed winners.
After I purchased one of their guaranteed winners that lost, I never received my "supposedly free' picks for the remainder of the month. This was what was advertised on the JimFeist.com website. "If Dave Cokin's Guaranteed Winner Does Not Win, You Will Receive All of Dave's Picks For the Remainder of the Month for Free." JimFeist.com had my e-mail address. I had made 3 prior purchases from him in the amounts of $29, $25, and $15. After each purchase, JimFeist.com sent me a confirmation e-mail thanking me for my purchase. Therefore, how come when Dave Cokin's guaranteed winner lost, when I made my 4th purchase, JimFeist.com never e-mailed me my supposedly free picks? This is FALSE ADVERTISING on the internet. FALSE ADVERTISING IS ILLEGAL!! Therefore, why can't I get a refund of the $25, 000 that was charged to my credit cards? This is setting a DOUBLE STANDARD!

Comments

• D
      Jul 30, 2009

After I lost on a guaranteed baseball winner from Scott Spreitzer and was not refunded or given another play I called to inquire and was told by one of the affiliates (they all work together, sort of like a gang) that for $5000 if Glen McGrew's "top play premium blue chip can't lose double down" football picks didn't triple my money I would get a full refund. How dumb was I to fall for that one HA HA. They must have laughed all the way to the bank, and it didn't stop there. I was being solicited to do similar BS for Spreitzer and the others and even to sign up early for hoops which was still a month away.

• D
      Jul 30, 2009

They are ripoffs and liars. Feist, Spreitzer, Cokin and McGrew, and all their henchmen that get your phone number and solicit you on the phone to buy plays.
    Or worse yet to pay thousands to join up for the so called "top premium can't lose double down bet your house" plays. Ha Ha they must laugh all the way to the bank.