Jimenez family / no complaint

1 1872 San Diego CircleRoseville, United States Review updated:
Phone: 916 772-0137

I am not writing to complain about my adoption from Jennifer at Thyme and Sage Ranch. I have adopted two dogs from her and could not be happier with them. I had to fly to Wisconsin from California to adopt both my dogs. I heard about Jennifer from a very dear friend of mine who had already adopted dogs from her. After hearing Jennifer's story and all the wonderful work she was doing I felt I had to adopt from her. Both of my dogs are wonderful. They had a few health problems but we worked through them. I knew when I took the responsibility of adpoting dogs that came from puppy mills that there could be potential problems. Both of my dogs are now WONDERFUL additions to our family. If I had a bigger home with more room I would adopt from her again in a second. She is a wonderful person with a fantastic spirit who is doing great work.

Comments

• Lo
      8th of Feb, 2009

I, too, adopted from Jennifer and while there were expected health problems in the beginning, WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! I feel the complaints on Jennifer's Rescue Ranch are from people who do not quite understand the whole concept of rescue vs. breeder or pet store.

Thanks so much for being a positive voice on this site for a woman who is doing a beautiful thing in her spare time!

Kelly Starr-King
    Madison, WI

• He
      30th of May, 2009

Jennifer Petkus of Thyme and Sage Ranch has been charged with 11 counts of animal cruelty. For more information, Google her name or the name of her "rescue."