Jim Curley Buick GM / 2018 buick enclave avenir

1 Lakewood, CA, United States

I signed on the lease on Wednesday evening October 31st at the Jim Curley GMC dealership in Lakewood NJ, 08701. This lease signing was monumental for me as I have always owned my cars and this would be my first time leasing a new vehicle. The sales representative was super nice and so were the supporting staff all through the process. I live approximately 3.5 miles from the dealership and drove it home that night without spending more than 10 minutes total in the vehicle. The next morning when I prepared to go to work feeling good and excited, I noticed a swarm of ants crawling along the dashboard and thought it was strange for a new vehicle to have ants and small creatures joining me on my drive. I eliminated as many as I could along the drive and was grossed out. When I got to work I had a few co workers greet me and congratulate me on my new vehicle and a few even expressed interest in leasing a Buick as their own next vehicle. When my buddy asked me to open the trunk he mentioned to me that there were ants, and bugs crawling in the trunk area and thought it was strange. I went about my job and in the early afternoon emailed the sales rep regarding this issue. I was hoping that the ants and creatures would disappear by the time the day was over for my drive back, but this was not the case. I had a wedding to attend Thursday evening and drove to the wedding scratching myself and being distracted the entire time making sure the bugs were not crawling on me. The entire drive to the wedding and then back home later that evening were from the worst commutes of my life. When I got home I put all my clothing outside in garbage bags hoping that I would not be bringing any infestation or creatures into my home. Had I had another way to commute to the wedding or back home I would have left the vehicle at work and told the dealership to pick it up. I went back to the dealership Friday morning on 11/2/18 less than 36 hours after I picked up the vehicle. They said they would clean out the vehicle and eliminate the issue. I do not want this vehicle back. I dont need the next 39 months every time I get into the vehicle to be nervous and scratching myself. I want another Buick Enclave and be able to be a satisfied customer.

Jim Curley Buick GM