Jim Beam / Television advertisement

1 Australia Review updated:

I am finding the Jim Beam advert that makes light of restraining orders to be a real slap in the face for those people who supposed to be protected by them. It makes light of the whole thing by referring to a restraining order as being JUST A PIECE OF PAPER, and thereby rather worthless as the lady in the advert still goes on to stalk her former partner, albiet in disguise.
How are people accept the legality of these orders when we make fun of them in an advertisiment, let along one on alcohol.

Va

More Jim Beam Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• De
      10th of Jan, 2010

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am a BIG Jim Beam fan and have been drinking the stuff for 25 years plus. I was shocked and horrified, not to mention completely disgusted when I neary chocked on an unknown substance from a freshly opened UDL can eartlier today. It ended up being little to worry about as you can see, 3 little pieces of cardboard but I was not to know this at the time of gulping. I actually thought it was a bug!

A company that is as good and as reputable as yours should be more careful. It has not put me off the product but I more than likely won't be purchasing the cans in 24 can packs (cartons) anymore?? Please do not ignore this for I want to know what you have done to prevent this type of thing ever happening again. I thank you.

Yours faithfully,
    Dean Michaels (Deano).

PS:- If this has gone to the wrong place please submit to the right one. Ta. D.

• Bp
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Jim Beam - Advertising
    Lancaster
    Texas

Please say it's not true- Jim Beam is a sponsor of TBS show that SLURS WOMEN airing the use of the C___ word????!!! Decent men and decent companies would never support this. VERY DISAPPOINTED, and will NEVER buy either Jim Beam or Maker's Mark, if this is true. Thought better of you.