Jillianmichaels.com / Watch out for quarterly payment SCAM!

Jun 17, 2015
JillIan Michaels
I signed up a friend for JillianMichaels.com for the $3.99 a week/$52 quarterly billing in January 2015. In June, I noticed that $49 was being taken out of my account monthly starting in April. When I emailed (because calling is useless), I was told they sent out an email saying they were going to monthly billing. Now, I also have an account and neither email account received any such notice. In fact the only email I received was to invite me to pay $79 per year via my apple account. Now, why would anyone pay $49 per month for the same service I am receiving for $79 per year is beyond me but that's their argument. I have disputed the charges with my bank but will also file a complaint with the appropriate authorities because their business practices are beyond barely conscionable. DO NOT sign up for this website. While it is great for tracking workouts and calories, there is nothing up there that is worth more than the $16 per month deal. In full disclosure, I have kept my $79 per year account because, well, it's $79. Anything more than that is a rip-off.

More Jillianmichaels.com Complaints & Reviews