Jiaotong University In Chengdu Electronic Co.,Ltd, / Fraud or cheating

1 XIAOBEI,HUANGSHIZHONG ROAD,YUEXIU DISTRICT, , GUANGZHOU CITY, China Review updated:
Phone: 86-18718873031

CONTACT PERSON: SAM LIN (ALIBABA TRADE MANAGER : CN107344085)
M/s. Jiaotong University In Chengdu Electronic Co., Ltd,
ADD: XIAOBEI, HUANGSHIZHONG ROAD, YUEXIU DISTRICT,
GUANGZHOU CITY, GUANGDONG PROVINCE, CHINA
PHONE: 86-[protected] FAX-NO: 020 [protected] website : http://cdjddzgs.cn.alibaba.com
FAX-NO: [protected]

MR. JIDONG LIN
XIAOBEI, HUANGSHIZHONG ROAD, YUEXIU DISTRICT,
GUANGZHOU CITY, GUANGDONG PROVINCE CHINA
ACCOUNT NO. [protected]
INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA( ICBC)
SWIFT CODE : ICBKCNBJGDG

As per discussion had with him we have ordered for 3pc of Laptop woth USD 450 & Freight charges of USD 50 Total of USD 500 to his bank account on 26th November 2010 as he given to us. After once we paid the payment he is not responding to our email, skype, phone calls. We think that he has cheated us.

So we request you to take appropriate action against this Person / Company so that to avoid further cheating / Fraud. We once again request you to take action against these type of people so we can deal with your country with out any fear of fraud or cheating.

Note:PHONE: 86-[protected] FAX-NO: 020 [protected] (ALIBABA TRADE MANAGER : CN107344085) is active but he his not responding

Comments

• Lm
      8th of Dec, 2010

I am lodging a complaint in regards to a purchase made. I would like to return the items, since they were counterfiet as well as their is not packing slip or "return information. I did not recieve a confirmation email after ordering. I see that there are more than one complaint about this "business".
    Please contact me [protected]@verizon.net so that i can get information to return the fake items.