JG Wentworth / I was seriously ripped off

I did a deal with this company 2 years ago. My whole life has been a mess. I was in a financial crisis. I cashed out on a million dollars worth of my payments for 43, 000.00. I was in a financial bind at that time.

I Lost my wife and I became a single father of my 3 children. I was going to loss my home, so I really needed the money. I am doing better now and I have learned a lesson and life, the corporate world has many snakes and they don't care about you or your future. They just want your money!!!

I have just sold my total annuity but this time I dealt with a broker. He help me with a total lump sum for remainder of my payments and he refered me to a very great financial advisor. I wish I had met him 2 years ago. he is a great genuine person and was a lot of help to me and my family. His name is Michael. His contact number is [protected]. Please don't contact big companies like JG Wentworth, and become a victim like me. They don't care about your family or you!!!

Re
Feb 27, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      Feb 27, 2016