JG Wentworth / I was seriously ripped off
I did a deal with this company 2 years ago. My whole life has been a mess. I was in a financial crisis. I cashed out on a million dollars worth of my payments for 43, 000.00. I was in a financial bind at that time.
I Lost my wife and I became a single father of my 3 children. I was going to loss my home, so I really needed the money. I am doing better now and I have learned a lesson and life, the corporate world has many snakes and they don't care about you or your future. They just want your money!!!
I have just sold my total annuity but this time I dealt with a broker. He help me with a total lump sum for remainder of my payments and he refered me to a very great financial advisor. I wish I had met him 2 years ago. he is a great genuine person and was a lot of help to me and my family. His name is Michael. His contact number is [protected]. Please don't contact big companies like JG Wentworth, and become a victim like me. They don't care about your family or you!!!
More JG Wentworth Complaints & Reviews
- JG Wentworth - jg wentworth 
- JG Wentworth - ripoff 
- JG Wentworth - rip off!! 
- JG Wentworth - non-payment and runaround 
- JG Wentworth - misrepresentation of contract and interest fees to mentally diminished woman 
- JG Wentworth - taking advantage of disabled 
- JG Wentworth - settlemet rip off 
- JG Wentworth - customer relations 
- JG Wentworth - Confusion? Or lack of effort?
- J.G. Wentworth - refinance