[Resolved] jewelrybund.com / My order wasn't successful and impossible to return them

5 China Review updated:

I bought 4 bracelets from the website www.jewelrybund.com. I recently got the package, but I wasn’t satisfied with it. I got 2 bracelets and it was ok, but the third was torn and the fourth wasn’t the right colour. I tried to change them, but the seller only offered me discount for the further orders. I was upset and decided to post negative review. I wouldn’t advise to buy from them. Post your reviews about this company.

• Resolution statement

"Jewelrybund.com" customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Vu
Oct 04, 2014

Comments

• Ni
      Oct 25, 2014

I am not sure. I bought from us and everything is fine. The shipping is very fast and the jewelry quality is great. No complaints at all, you should contact them if you have issues there.

• Je
      Oct 25, 2014

As you can see the reviewer is from China! Please note we never sell to China and only sell to overseas, so this is clearly a fake complaint!

• Mr
      Aug 01, 2017

@JewelryBund I experienced the same issue. I ordered items that were no longer in stock. I emailed customer service multiple times and still have not received nor credit/voucher! I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND JEWELRYBUND