Jewelry Millions / Fraudulent charges!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I signed up for their service which cost $59.95/month after a 30-day free trial period. I canceled the service during the trial period but my credit card was charged anyway. I contacted the company via email and received a response that my credit card would be credited within 3 to 10 business days. It was not so I contacted them again and never received another response. Soon afterward my card was charged $12.95 from a company called Residual Savings. I contacted my credit card company and obtained Residual Saving's phone number. When I contacted them, I got a voice mail giving me their office hours. I then contacted Jewelry Millions at a different number. It was the same women's voice from Residual Savings, same exact message just with a different company name. Apparently, Jewelry Millions sells your info to other companies who then make unauthorized charges. I have had to cancel my credit card number.

De

Comments

• Ju
      12th of Jan, 2008

PLEASE CANCEL THE CARD 1041 1410822 IDONT NEED ANY CARD OK PLEASE CANCEL TODAY THANK GET MY NAME I DON WANT NO REFUND FOR YOU GUY OK idon want any card for any more.