Jewelmint / Fraudulent charges
Their business model is based on theft and fraud. I purchased a single item of jewelry from their site. Only AFTER the purchase was made did I find out that I was automatically obligated to pay $30/month for membership. I promptly closed the account and cancelled the membership (which I received confirmation of from Erica J on 2/18/12).
I have now found repeated charges in March and April that were not authorized after confirmation of cancellation.
DO NOT BUY OR ATTEMPT TO TRY ANYTHING AT THIS COMPANY! Consider yourself warned.
More Jewelmint Complaints & Reviews
- Jewelmint.com - Lowest quality jewelery 
- Jewelmint.com - They keep charging you over and over 29.99 
- Jewelmint.com - Appears company is no longer in business but still processing payments
- Jewelmint.com - They save your credit card information, then bill you once a month for $29.99 
- Jewelmint.com - This is the worst company I've ever had the displeasure of working with 
- Jewelmint.com - The jewelry is of atrocious quality
- Jewelmint.com - This is an absolutely terrible company 
- Jewelmint - Stop spamming!
- Jewelmint.com - Very nice concept, but how disappointing 
- Jewelmint.com - This is a bush league operation