Jewel-Osco / 5 dollars sandwich (turkey cheese)
I bought 4/25/2017 around 4pm a 5 dollars sandwich (Turkey and cheese) in my way work and when I took my lunch break to eat I was lucky I opened the sandwich because I found a dead mosquito between cheese and lettuce. It was really disgusting and I couldn't eat and I didn't have none to eat in my lunch break.
I work in food manufacturing and I know the safety of customers and GMPs but here nothing was respected or inspected.
I have some pictures to support my complaint.
This was in Jewell osco by 87th and state road oak lawn (8801 s Ridgeland AV. Oak lawn, Il)
You can call me at [protected]
More Jewel-Osco Complaints & Reviews
- Jewel-Osco Supervalu - security nightmares 
- Jewel-Osco - check cashing
- Jewel-Osco - terrible experince! 
- Jewel-Osco - unfair employee treatment 
- Jewel-Osco - asst. manager
- Jewel-Osco - the use of w.i. c coupons
- Jewel-Osco - pharmacy
- Jewel-Osco - service at the deli/chicken counter
- Jewel-Osco - parking
- Jewel-Osco - all products on sale at some locations