Jeunesse Medica LLC / I want to return the products, but don't know the address

Awful customer services. I have purchased two items from Jeunesse Medica LLC. The advertisement was nice and promising. I was so excited and ordered two products. When I got the order, the products were bad-quality and didn’t coincide with what I saw on the website. I wanted to send these items back, but there were no return label or any contact details. I wonder if someone knows about this company, maybe you can share any details with me.

Re
Jan 02, 2016

More Jeunesse Medica LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Jun 23, 2016

Call 888-973-6203
    I was unable to cancel because every number I found didn't work so of course they sent me more useless cream. I disputed the charges with my bank. My bank used this number and contacted them while I was on the phone. They credited me with 75% of the charges and I returned the crap they call a product.

• Rh
      Dec 12, 2016

@Chris Mansueto My bank contacted them as well and I was not going to settle for 75%. That shows what a scam this is. No reputable business is going to barter with you. The address to send it back doesn't matter if you don't have a RMA# Return merchandise Authorization number. But if you do send it make sure you have it signed when they recieve it. It only costs a couple of dollars more.
    Jeunesse Medica, LLC
    37 Inverness Drive East
    Suite 100
    Englewood, CO 80112
    Get the tracking number and the return signature and you will have proof of sending it. But go to your bank and have them get all your money. That is bull____!

• Jk
      Feb 11, 2017

thank you, for your research and taking the time to publish this article, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , lets stop the scammers