Jeulia Store / unauthorized order

I tried to place an order and I wanted to go back to make sure it was correct . But it would not let me. So I tried to forward key and It was the wrong key. I have had nothing but problems with this company. After reading all the other complaints I think I have mad a bad move. Maybe we should all gettogether and shut this Jeulia down. They have charged my credit card and before I could stop it the credit card processed it. So now I have a duplicate order and two other rings added to it that I did not authorize. The amount is way over what I can afford. They never sent me a final cost and what the shipping cost was. No confirmation or no final invoice. If they did I would of tried to fix the invoice asap.. So now they said I can get a store credit for only half of the amount. This is not acceptable …….I want the full amount I paid. Oh and I have not received any product. So I would recommend this co. I will also be contacting the Better Business Bureau and letting them know they are not very reputable.

Tl
Dec 14, 2018

Comments

• Tl
      12th of Jan, 2019

I would NOT recommend this Co. for anything. Does not answer all my e-mail, questions, and credit refund to my credit card. Customer service does not respond. I was charged $309. for a product I NEVER RECEIVED. Now do you think that is good business. Do NOT give them any business. Check the BBB rating.