Jeulia Jewellery Co Ltd — over charged after check out
After being bombarded with discount offers (some only available for a set time) I clicked to check out through Paypal believing this would give me some kind of safety net post purchase. I was prompted to sign in, which I did only to get a transaction complete message - no chance to review the payment of £80.70. I then received a paypal invoice for £99.08 ! I contacted Paypal who rudely told me that all they do is charge me what ever the vendor requests regardless of what I have seen on the check out of their website!!!
The ring arrived today and it's not something that I would pay £5.00 for! The original price before sale and discounts was $339!!!
I only made the purchase because the website leads one to believe they are ordering for a US company backed up by a Norton Shopping Guarantee rather than a junk store in China! (only discovered from shipping label)
I finally got through to 'Sarah' on their Live Chat and requested a return and was told to return it to an address in California! Disputes opened with Norton and Paypal though don't hold much hope...
More Jeulia Jewellery Co Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- Jeulia - I want my money back 
- Jeulia - scam!!! 
- Jeulia - totally disgusted!! 
- Jeulia - ring/customer service 
- Jeulia - not worth it
- Jeulia - "rose gold" ring... not really though
- Jeulia - the whole experience
- Jeulia - I just purchased a wedding set 2/5/17 with $30% discount. now today I just saw a 70%
- Jeulia - jeulia two skull floral & star design round cut created white sapphire skull ring 
- Jeulia - bad quality/bad to no customer service