Jeulia Jewellery Co Ltdover charged after check out

After being bombarded with discount offers (some only available for a set time) I clicked to check out through Paypal believing this would give me some kind of safety net post purchase. I was prompted to sign in, which I did only to get a transaction complete message - no chance to review the payment of £80.70. I then received a paypal invoice for £99.08 ! I contacted Paypal who rudely told me that all they do is charge me what ever the vendor requests regardless of what I have seen on the check out of their website!!!

The ring arrived today and it's not something that I would pay £5.00 for! The original price before sale and discounts was $339!!!

I only made the purchase because the website leads one to believe they are ordering for a US company backed up by a Norton Shopping Guarantee rather than a junk store in China! (only discovered from shipping label)

I finally got through to 'Sarah' on their Live Chat and requested a return and was told to return it to an address in California! Disputes opened with Norton and Paypal though don't hold much hope...

Ad
Jan 16, 2017

Comments

• Le
      Jan 18, 2017

Sorry to hear about your retail company problem but we can help resolve this for you easily and quickly. Our new online Law Firm Go Complain offers a one off fixed fee legal complaint service for only £29.99 for goods bought up to the value of £3, 000.

For this we handle everything about your complaint from calls to correspondence direct with the company, whether it’s a return, refund, exchange, credit note, mis-sold or faulty goods both in store and online. You submit the complaint to us and we manage it on your behalf.

Please be aware that we are a SRA registered law firm not a claims handler or administration company we offer a legal evaluation, advice and service for your complaint.
    We do not charge any extra fees for any refunds or compensation you win, just the one off fixed fee taken at application and refunds or compensation go direct to you.
    As a law firm we can also escalate your complaint through the courts if necessary.

All you need to do is complete our online form and upload any photos of receipts and the product.
    Simply visit http://bit.ly/2iHCJ3a and start your complaint now, then let us do the rest.