Jeulia / I want my money back

1 Baldwin Park, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a bracelet as a gift for my girlfriend and the paid with paypal. I did not receive no confirmation and no tracking number, but they charged my credit card. Two weeks later i sent them a message asking about the status of my order. They apologized for not replying earlier and finally sent my tracking number. When my order was finally delivered i decided to send it back, because the bracelet looked nothing like the picture on their website. I ordered a silver bracelet, but the one i received looked very cheap. I sent another email asking about returning. They didn’t say anything about returning, only offered to exchange it. I told them that i don’t need another one, i just want to return the bracelet and get my money back. Few days later i received an email from them. They asked which bracelet i would like to get as an exchange. But still there was no information about how to return the item. I hope i’ll get my money soon, otherwise i’m going to ask paypal to deal with it.

Ad
Dec 18, 2015

Comments

• Re
      18th of Feb, 2016

Warning!! this company will scam you!! i returned a ring a month ago, have confirmation that they received it and they will not refund the money!! they have tons of awful reviews saying the same thing! their customer service # is just a recording and they will not answer emails. Total scam company from china. Do not buy!!

• Fl
      20th of Feb, 2017

@Reviewer33427 go here and file a complaint

• Va
      17th of May, 2016

I had my ring for less than 3 weeks and the plating was chipping off. The "refund" they offered was downright laughable and wouldnt even cover 1/3 of the costs to fix or replace. Very dissapointed.

23rd of May, 2016

Bought a ring within four days all the black plating came off I contact customer service they could not tell me how they were going to prevent this from happening again, and they could not answer so I asked for a refund, they offered me a discount on my next purchase or a refund. I told them I wanted a refund and they are no longer returning my emails.

• Fu
      27th of May, 2016

Ordered two rings and returned immediately because the quality was poor and the rings looked real cheap. Trying to return the rings was a nightmare within itself. There is something to be said when a company does not provide a UPS return label and/or instructions on the receipt or their website. Any return request is via email and the process is ridiculous. The back and forth is clearing a tactic to avoid any return, especially when I was very clear and adamant I did not want the rings. Emma at Jeulia is useless. The email communication between her and I was purely a waste of time, frustrating to say the least. It starts with questions to exchange for something else, ignoring the request to return product, then not providing any information to return product. Eventually, I had to call and get information to return the rings. If your order shipped free, Jeulia will deduct a ridiculous shipping charge from the refund. I paid $7 to return the rings via UPS Ground and Jeulia took $15 from my refund. I would dispute the charge, but not worth my time. Rather, I will warn consumers of this operation, their quality of product and poor customer service. Reviews are subjective and weigh the good with the bad. Regrettably, I can agree with the negative reviews.

• La
      1st of Jun, 2016

Jeulia advertises on Face Book and their merchandise looks very classy.
    Weeks transpired and no sign of the package. When it arrived in South Africa there was a further cost of more than R1 000 to pay for shipping costs etc.

No mention made of this at the time of purchase. They need to be exposed for the rip off that they are.

• Br
      5th of Jul, 2016

Got a beautiful black ring set with some pink stones only been wearing it for about 1.5 months and almost all the black on the ring had worn off very disappointed the ring was beautiful when I got it now it looks years old and it's still almost new

26th of Jul, 2016

For any of you who are considering buying from that Jeulia company...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A SCAM! I paid for shipping when I bought a ring and I paid for shipping when I returned the ring and they are still deducting shipping costs from my refund because "it is their policy." Ridiculous!! 😡😠

• Fl
      20th of Feb, 2017

@AndreaWTF You could file a complaint

• Vi
      11th of Dec, 2017

@F. Lindsey Gibert Can you provide me the steps to do this complaint on this website? Not sure what category to put them on. We've all been ripped off, this company shouldn't exist!

5th of Apr, 2018

@ViCiOuS V Me too.. I recieved my ring today and its 3 bands an 2 are correct size an one is not. They will not even give me a return address until I pay for shipping. For a new ring ..which its there fault this is crazy

23rd of Aug, 2016

This is not real silver rings. 2 weeks ago I received the ring and is peeling and changing the color.
    I contacted customer services and they are in CHINA, they don't want to received my ring back or give me money back. very poor quality, NOT REAL SILVER, BE CAREFUL

20th of Oct, 2016

They ripped me off too. They shipped me a ring missing stones. I even paid to send it to CA and they still never fixed it. So wrong! What can we do? Order number 100125837
    This is where I shipped it back.
    (First Name): WNZAK
    (Zip Code): 91789
    (Tel): 626-415-4695

• To
      8th of Mar, 2017

@John Dornan They gave me the same address, which does not exist. The post office said "it was a none deliverable address" and would not except it.

3rd of Jan, 2018

@Tom Dees Hi How did you go did you get money back as Im going through same thing at the moment

5th of Apr, 2018

@Annie1965 I recieved a ring today..an wrong size spend 2 hours in phone..how can we put this company under. We paid 257 for a ring that is not the roght size an will probaly change colors..this should not be allowed..how are they still operating

• Ci
      11th of Dec, 2018
    Jeulia Store - ring
    Canada

On nov 28, I ordered a ring and a full amount was retained for the purchase; today, the same ring is 30 % off; I think that I should get the same discount or my money back. My receipt no 1074-5735-1053-4204

13th of Dec, 2018

Had a return for store credit and I asked for my funds to be returned to my paypal. I was told yes and it would be 30 days at the most. Almost 90 days later I'm still arguing with them about possessing money that they legally have no claim to and I'm paying interest on the item that I don't even own... BUYER BEWARE... the quality is horrible and the customer service will cause severe anxiety with thoughts of irrational behavior like flying to China and sticking their cheap jewelry where the sun don't shine!