Jetstar / unfair treatment

1 Singapore Review updated:

this latest incident enhanced my utmost disrepect to JetStar after the last time, the pilot refused to accept me on board even though i was 1 minute past check-in time.

just an hour ago, i tried to do a booking online via their website from SIN to KUL for a family of 10. while going through the procedures, i noticed the website response was getting slow. as i got to the payment page, my credit card was rejected. so i tried to book all over again. this time, i was still getting slow response from the web server. i did double check that i have booked the correct date and time. but however, after completing my payment and viewed my travel itinerary, my return time was wrong. immediately called them up to inform them of their technical glitch and thus, to request for a change but the customer service offer was very rude, kept interrupting. instead, they said they sincerely want to help us by giving us 2 options; either we pay the normal priced tickets or forfeit our SGD800 worth. what kinda help to us is that? really felt cheated.

i plead to all not to patronize JetStar ever again. AirAsia is far more superior in service quality.

De

Comments

9th of Apr, 2009

i agreed with the comment "unfair treatment'' he was only 1 minuite past late and i was early one hour before my departure, phnom penh to singapore and pilot refuse to check me in, cos they start the engine to fly and my depart was at 0820am i was there 0730am! i make a complaint since my return from 16 march till now, ive no reply from them yet. Even CEO Ms Chong...dunno what pang the next next, she couldnt bother! The pilot can relay message to ground staff tell me that THIS IS NOT BUS INTERCHAGE!!!.. im not happy till now, they dont even have a proper website for feedback is lacking of this respect!. i cant tolerate everytime when i see jetstar new on my email i fel like to bring up to press!!.. What do u think?

9th of Apr, 2009

i agree with this unfair treatment. The singapore line was hopeless and been tru to australian airline and they were awesome rude! i understand flight depart at 0820am and was there 0730am..the plane already fly? that cheated. jeststar do cheated customer till now, the website slow, till now ive not yet recieve my refund news. ive just lodge complaint to case.