Jetstar / unfair treatment
this latest incident enhanced my utmost disrepect to JetStar after the last time, the pilot refused to accept me on board even though i was 1 minute past check-in time.
just an hour ago, i tried to do a booking online via their website from SIN to KUL for a family of 10. while going through the procedures, i noticed the website response was getting slow. as i got to the payment page, my credit card was rejected. so i tried to book all over again. this time, i was still getting slow response from the web server. i did double check that i have booked the correct date and time. but however, after completing my payment and viewed my travel itinerary, my return time was wrong. immediately called them up to inform them of their technical glitch and thus, to request for a change but the customer service offer was very rude, kept interrupting. instead, they said they sincerely want to help us by giving us 2 options; either we pay the normal priced tickets or forfeit our SGD800 worth. what kinda help to us is that? really felt cheated.
i plead to all not to patronize JetStar ever again. AirAsia is far more superior in service quality.
More Jetstar Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - customer service
- Jetstar Airways - luggage
- Jetstar Airways - too many charges and inconsiderate 
- Jetstar Airways - flight delay and missed flight
- Jetstar Airways - cancellation and refund