Jetstar Airways / refund of cancelled flight
I had booked to and fro tickets in Jetstar between Sydney and Melbourne. Booking reference is DWYRUB. While return from Melbourne on 31st Dec 2018, flight was cancelled two hours prior to take off stating storm alert in Sydney. Other flight carriers continued their flights.
Was informed at customer desk at Melbourne airport that amount would be refunded back to Credit card, but later voucher was sent on mail to uitilize in 6 months. I discussed on phone with their Customer care and had Live chat with Complaint department of Jetstar stating that I am visitor for short term and will not be able to utilize the voucher but they insisted that it is their policy as the cancellation was not due to their carrier challenges/issues.
They even refused to give me compliant number and just gave chat id [protected]. Discussion was done by person named Mary Joe. I have taken screen shots of the chat done with Jetstar as evidences. Please help resolve.
More Jetstar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - cancelation of my flight 
- Jetstar Airways - worst customer service
- Jetstar Airways - baggage check in crew 
- Jetstar Airways - i'm complaining about your staff
- Jetstar Airways - airline cancelled flight - flight refund